• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Fuzzylogic

New political party - Enslave NZ

A friend showed me this today and thought it was very funny. Have a look @: www.enslavenz.org
  2. Fuzzylogic

Half-Life 2 gone gold

LOS ANGELES (October 18, 2004) Vivendi Universal Games (VU Games) today announced that Half-Life® 2, the sequel to one of the most critically acclaimed PC titles in gaming history, will ship to retail outlets around the world in November. The Company confirmed that Half-Life 2, developed by...
  3. Fuzzylogic

cheap graphics card

hey all, i'm looking for an upgrade for my graphics card and i'm wondering whats the best preformance for near or under a AU$100. i'm just looking for something that will be enough to run half life 2 and my current geforce 4 MX isn't going to cut the grade.
  4. Fuzzylogic

old laptop

i was wondering whether it was possible to fit a 2.1 gig h/d from a ibm thinkpad 760EL (dead - doesn't boot up at all) into a compaq lte 5280 laptop needing only a hard disk. i don't believe it should be a problem but i'm being curious it see if it would work.
  5. Fuzzylogic

what superpowers would you have?

as the title says above, for me i'd like to be fast or have the ability to slow down time. probably from all the matrix movies movies i've watched. what about everyone here?
  6. Fuzzylogic

partition software

hey, i running my computer at the moment using win xp and i'm wondering how i can partition my 40gig hard drive into two smaller partitions without using fdisk. is there anything in xp that might work or is there a freeware application out there that will do the job? :confused4
  7. Fuzzylogic

the dark side of fws.net...

i'm getting the feeling that everyone is being rather 'bitchy' to one another. the last several threads i've read in this forum have been rather unfriendly and i'm wondering whether i'm the only one thats noticed. :confused4
  8. Fuzzylogic

emailcash.com.au

hey, has anyone heard of this ad revenue service before?, it seems to be nothing more than filling in some surveys and market research for some pionts which can be tranfered into either money or prizes. Has anyone get any opinons?
  9. Fuzzylogic

where to get second-hand computers?

i've been searching for a second hand laptop for uni and while i've looked at some good offers they are still about 600 dollars for a p2-233 laptop which seams about the standard price in australia. i've already looked at: - ebay.com.au i've not really confident about sending away money to...
  10. Fuzzylogic

ausrack.com.au - any good?

i was looking around for paid hosts and come around this one. very good offers. just wondering if anyone has gone with them and what are their opinons. :-)
  11. Fuzzylogic

US energy policy

Have a look at this: http://story.news.yahoo.com/fc?cid=34&tmpl=fc&in=US&cat=Energy_Policy Has the US have any idea what they are doing?, give more 'incentive' for power companies to use more fossil fuels when they could spend those billion dollars in comming up with better renewable...
  12. Fuzzylogic

where to go?

i'm just having a look around the web for relilable web adversiers that i can stick on my website. I'm not really sure where to start, i also need one that will pay to someone that lives in australia as well. any help would be grateful.
  13. Fuzzylogic

1and1.com

i was looking at the 1and1.com website. It seems to be offering the world and not asking anything in return. two throughts enter my mind: 1. are they just looking to get you on there servers and then when they have enought 'clients' they will ask for you to pay up or 2. just another...
  14. Fuzzylogic

php no longer supported at portland.co.uk

i just checked my email to find that portland.co.uk is no longer supporting PHP due to some abuse by some users, looks as portland is no longer a place to post any kind of scripting. suck really .:confused5
  15. Fuzzylogic

worthing learning xml?

i wondering wether i should learn xml at all?, i've heard its just a next step up from html. i wondering from others past experiences wether is worth it or not? btw doesn't anyone know where i can get those java drop down menu's from?
  16. Fuzzylogic

infra-red port

the laptop i have has a infra-red port which i think is for networking, doesn't anyone know if that is possible to set up or not?
  17. Fuzzylogic

cracked laptop case

would anyone have any idea's on how to fixed a cracked laptop case. There happens to be a large crack on the top of the laptop, nothing to bad, the laptop still works but i'd like to somehow fix up the crack just so it doesn't get any worse. any ideas would be welcome.
  18. Fuzzylogic

australian domain registers

I'm looking for a cheap .com, .net, ect domain register thats in australia. everyone i've looked at so far is really expensive and i don't have AUS$ 60 dollars to be spending. Also whats the general option on .name domain names?. thanks in advance, Fuzzylogic.
  19. Fuzzylogic

interest

i have an idea of opening a forum (i hear the yawn from the more experienced members.) but i'm thinking of opening one just for the topic of hybrid debate/philsophy. nothing to deep just a place where people can just their ideas and have them debated. i'm wondering whether anyone would be...
  20. Fuzzylogic

To newbies

there seems to be an increasing amount of ppl requesting things like unlimited space and bandwith, with every programing language under the sun. and unless your willing to go for paid such things don't exit. I'd thought i would help at least give some advice on some simple tips on looking for...
Back