• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

emailcash.com.au

Fuzzylogic

hey,
has anyone heard of this ad revenue service before?, it seems to be nothing more than filling in some surveys and market research for some pionts which can be tranfered into either money or prizes. Has anyone get any opinons?

what happens is you go to one of their partner sites through their link, buy a product and for every $ you spend, you get credits. You can use the credits to play games, purchase gifts or buy through an auction

i use emailcash from a consumer perspective, i gotta say their reward scheme is pretty dodgy, but it is something for nothing. whenever i buy something online, i try and buy it through emailcash to get reward points though, so i guess it works from a sellers point-of-view. I have made a total of about $60 out of them in 2 years, its something for nothing, so I guess I cannot complain.

I've been using EmailCash for over 2 years...

Not that many surveys do come through - you mainly just get 5points a day (worth about 5c) for not doing much at all.

The way people seem to be making money from it, is using their Reward Partners to buy things.

for example, you want a few CDs and DVDs

you go through their reward partners, find a site you want to buy from, click 'shop here' type button and then you shop on the site. You pay for it, then come back to emailcash and they'll give you X amount of points per dollar you spent.

Usually 1-2% you get back, but you can reach up to 5% return.

But then it is in points, which can get interest in the eBank. You can refer other members for hundreds of points and so on and so forth.

If anything, it's just a good community.

There is over 250,000 members in Australia

Their New Zealand equivalant (ran by the same company) has 45,000
http://www.smilecity.co.nz/

I never buy much online, but I do fill out the surveys. I have $20 in my account there just from filling in surveys, though I need to reach $30 to cash out...

You can also make money by referring people there. If someone you refer earns 400 points, your account is credited with 200 points.

Like has been said, not much, but it's something.

GibboNet said:
Like has been said, not much, but it's something.
I guess it just comes down to how you use it.

Emailcash is probably just a good place for a community, with the kickback of rewards for using it (and making some people in Chatswood a bit of money).

Back