• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ausrack.com.au - any good?

Fuzzylogic

i was looking around for paid hosts and come around this one. very good offers. just wondering if anyone has gone with them and what are their opinons. :)

They are hosted at ev1servers.net, never heard of them personally however you can get good deals with servers based in Australia now so that is something you might wish to consider.

anyone else have a opinon on this host?, I've seen you host before Robert and it isn't all that cheap, infact i could get better elsewhere.

I recommend keeping away Australian hosts if your looking for value, AU Based seems to be good quality and you pay for it too. All .com.au value-hosts seem to look a bit dodgy and based in the USA anyway, which means they have to factor in the USD to AUD conversion and stuff. I reckon just stick with a USD, US Based host...

I am not disputing that you can get cheaper however we offer AU based hosting and for $100AUD odd a year its relativley cheap to what people like www.webcentral.com.au are offering.

Why stick with a US host? If they go under theirs little you can do to recover your money. Plenty of Australian host offer cheap pricing, our sister brand solidinternet.com, aussiehosts.com etc offer a cheaper alternative. What's more your helping the Australian economy by keeping the money in Australia.

Originally posted by Fuzzylogic
I've seen you host before Robert and it isn't all that cheap, infact i could get better elsewhere.

And I was also comparing our pricing to ausrack, $131AUD for non au based hosting where with us you would get Australian based hosting, more bandwidth for $115AUD.

Back