• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what superpowers would you have?

Fuzzylogic

as the title says above, for me i'd like to be fast or have the ability to slow down time. probably from all the matrix movies movies i've watched. what about everyone here?

pfft. they're not super powers, all you need to do is believe.

as for me.. i don't need to think of what superpowers i would have.. i'll just tell you what super powers i do have...

The ability to control people, even masses of people. And telepathy. And telekenesis.

Probably because I just finished watching all of the Trigun episodes in 1 day (first time I've ever seen the show) and I thought Legato was the coolest character on there. He's pretty freakin' cool.

I wish I had the ability to make people shut up with a snap of my fingers. Just snap and baam they shut up.

I want the ability to turn everyone into a female.

Oh wait, that wouldnt be too good of an idea, would it?

Trenz do you like kitty kats?

Because everytime you use the word uber you kill 20. Think about it.

uber, or rather uber with the dots above it (I'm too lazy to find it in the charmap) is a proper German word, what's wrong with using it? :p

Back