• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cracked laptop case

Fuzzylogic

would anyone have any idea's on how to fixed a cracked laptop case. There happens to be a large crack on the top of the laptop, nothing to bad, the laptop still works but i'd like to somehow fix up the crack just so it doesn't get any worse. any ideas would be welcome.

Duct Tape fixes everything.

You can't necessarily repair it unless you get a new laptop case...

Duct Tape. Altho you might want to make sure it isn't doing funny things to your screen...there's a crack on my Mom's lappy case (it's a display model, someone had tried to open the lid too far or close it, iunno, so it cracked on the hinges where the security bar was holding it) and her screen looks like a magnet is passing over it (you know, the rainbow effect) whenever she opens or closes it. So yeah, watch out.

thanks for the idea's, the screen is working ok it's just that i don't want to get any worse. i friend of mine though of using a resin like granite to fix it, any good?.

Back