• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

the dark side of fws.net...

Fuzzylogic

i'm getting the feeling that everyone is being rather 'bitchy' to one another. the last several threads i've read in this forum have been rather unfriendly and i'm wondering whether i'm the only one thats noticed. :confused4

Yes, I have been rather bitchy lately (though I'm a hardass most of the time anyways), and I do appologize for that .. been stressed out due to the fact that the next couple days decide whether or not I finally graduate highschool.

I know that is no excuse, and I do appologize. :)

Be thankful though that you didn't end up like me, being harassed by FWS members via other means of communication. :confused4

jmiller said:
Be thankful though that you didn't end up like me, being harassed by FWS members via other means of communication. :confused4
Isn't there some ignore function or black list of the sort?

I could do without all the "gmail? gimme! gimme!" threads personally, or the "I stomped my toe and now it hurts" ones, but I think I've been behaved; and if not consider this an apology :p.

LeX said:
Isn't there some ignore function or black list of the sort?
Well, I have since removed my AIM, EMail, and MSN contact information after receiving harassment from a certain user the other day.
Figured I wouldn't figure out who he was in he didn't contact me via the forum, boy was he wrong.

It's stuff like that, along with several other users that drives me nuts.
I think I need to start sticking to the general forums only.

trenzterra said:
What? I quite like jmiller recently, but I haven't been on these forums for a while.
That's surprising, seeing as I was being a prick to you before. :confused4

Don't take it personally though, it's just in my nature.

LeX said:
You've got yourself another admirer, jmiller. :D
Another? I had one to begin with?

I dunno about you guys. The forum is more friendly than when i first started posting actively. Weird.

darkcurves said:
I dunno about you guys. The forum is more friendly than when i first started posting actively. Weird.
Cos you don't see much of the bad behaviour going on if you don't post too much.

I don't know why, but it seems the board has changed since the forums changed over. There seems to be a lot more posters and a lot more posting.

cowax said:
I don't know why, but it seems the board has changed since the forums changed over. There seems to be a lot more posters and a lot more posting.
:wtf:

This place is dead. There hasn't been a good thread in ages.

Bruce said:
:wtf:

This place is dead. There hasn't been a good thread in ages.
I am really sick and tired of you whining about this.
Why don't you do us all a favour and either keep your mouth shut about it or LEAVE?

Im supposing poeple still havent instralled their air conditioning in their computer rooms, thus making their mood go in the bitchy state ;)

But hey, its funner that way :)

I've been bitchy lately. Pisst off.. a lot.

Here's why (this post will probably get deleted, but at least i can get it off my chest).

first ----en off.. my ----en school is pissing the ---- off of me. so i was suppose to take mac1105 forcollege and the system had me in for mac1140 (higher course) so i was in mac1140 and now they want me to take mac1105, and the 2 before that, mat0024 and mat1033 because they have no ----en idea how i got into mac1105 in the first place and skipped the other courses. I dont ----en know either. so now i have to take mat0024, mat1033, mac1105 and retake mac1140. good ----en news.

I'm always ----en sick. As i write this im ----en sweating balls, i have chills, im a tad dizzy, my stomach is growling, im not hungry and i ----en hate this. every since my ----en collapsed lung i've been sick. and when i go to the doctor, all their damn tests come back normal. wtf is up with that?

Back