• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Anyone Can Beat This Offer? Serious Offers Please!

For a high-end dedicated system, Ev1 is well known to be pretty reliable: huge bandwidth and stable networks. They may not provide much support, but frankly that's why a dedicated server is much cheaper--you're the expert and you should be maintaining the baclups. You're getting huge resources...
  2. D

Currently Looking for a Dedicated Server

For the specs you have (particularly the bandwidth) you may be better served by ev1server.net. They are the big boys in dedicated servers and the bandwidth there is very cheap. You'll pay a tad more, but the reliability would probably serve you well. For a more bargain provider, I would look...
  3. D

Dedicated Server

I agree--you're asking for too much. I have beeen using dedicated servers from www.ez1web.com for a very good price, but they don't do any significant management after the basic setup. This works well for me because I know my way around Linux (and VHCS). The cost of support is a very large...
  4. D

bue.com.ru Need Host Support (have 1000+visoter a day)

I would think that 10G of transfer is a bit high for reliable free space.
  5. D

www.ons.com.ru Need Host Support

You might try www.ez1web.com : they offer free space and they've been around a long time--very stable. Their's is the only free service I've used, so I can't speak to any other free hosters, but be warned that many simply faded into the night--for obvious reasons. Giving away the store is not...
  6. D

Need New Host Desperately!!!

On a free host? Interesting business plan.
  7. D

Need Adult Hosting Soon!

If your site provides any real income, it would be rather foolish to trust it to some of these hosters who give you everything for nothing. You get what you pay for. You might try www.ez1web.com : I've been using them for a long time and they will probably continue to operate long after the...
  8. D

Need Shared Hosting - Min 2 years in business

As a note, 99% uptime is abysmal. Most good hosts will get around 99.9 (give or take a tiny amount). But for $6 I think you're asking for a lot with an established company. You'll see offers for that price, but not from companies like www.hostgator.com or www.ez1web.com who have been around and...
  9. D

Need Web Hosting for good site!

UNlimited disk space? With free hosting? What's your business plan?
  10. D

Free Adult Hosting...

You migh try www.ez1web.com : they allow adult sites and they have free space with only a small link at the bottom (I have a test site I use there and the link is one of those tiny "Hosted by...: links).
  11. D

need a hosting for blog

Just a small note: if you want this site to stay up and running, you might want to check some of the basic info on the host you're sending it to. Check when the domain was created, check the IP (to see if they are just reselling a datacenter's space and bandwidth), etc. Obviously resellers...
  12. D

adult host wanted

Are you asking for free space? Not sure what you're seeking, since this is for adult hosting. I know that www.ez1web.com allows adult site hosting, so they might be worth checking out.
  13. D

looking for a host

That's a pretty large amount of space for free hosting. You might want to trim your request for the space side. I've used a few free hosters and have foudn that the ones who promise too much always end up dropping the ball.
  14. D

Hosting of my personal site.

If your site has any real importance to you, I would caution you to stay away from the $1 a month sites. Do the math; these guys are not doing real business.
  15. D

Where did the quality hosting go?

I agree with the "trouble" comment. Do the math--no professional host will give hosting for $1 a month and survivie. That's a kiddie host price.
  16. D

Host Request!

There's many decent hosts that can give you that. I would recommend that you stay away fro the $1 a month places--they tend to fade away without warning. I've used www.ez1web.com for some time. They've been in business for several years, so they are unlikely to simply disappear.
  17. D

simple host for forum

You could try www.ez1web.com : I've found them very reliable (and inexpensive). Hostgator.com is also good.
  18. D

Anyone want to help me out?

Please give me a break--a simple link is worth unlimited everything that costs money?
  19. D

need a host for a small website

www.ez1web.com gives pretty much that with only a small link at the bottom.
  20. D

I Need Adult Host With Additional IPs Services

I know that www.ez1web.com will host adult sites for a reasonable price, but $2 per month seems awfully low. I wouldn't think you'd get a reliable host for that.
Back