• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need Adult Hosting Soon!

curb

I need about...

100gb bw
10gb space
unlimited subdomains/addon domains/MySQL
The Latest ImageMagick
Able to upgrade the bandwidth in the future.

I'm currently paying $12 but the support sucks.

Hello,

eRudNet can offer you a custom package
5GB Webspace
125GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features (MySql DB's,FTP Accounts,etc)
Latest ImageMagick
For only $13.99 per a month. Or $130.00 per a year including free domain an extra 25GB of Bandwidth.

For more information, to take a test drive, or to order please contact sales@erudnet.com msn or email.

Thanks,
eRudNet

Last edited:
Romeo18 said:
Paying $12 for that much bandwith? Who are you being hosted by?

Doesn't matter, $12 a month for that... thats why his host sucks just wish more people would catch on to the truth.

For $10 a month, I can offer you 2gb of space, 60gb of bandwidth with unlimited features throughout a CPanel accout.

This would be a custom plan for you, that certainly beats our normal One Penny Per Megabyte standard at our http://officialfreedom.com plans found on the front page.

Romeo18 said:
Paying $12 for that much bandwith? Who are you being hosted by?

When you are dealing with Adult sites, you'll find them more expensive than comapnies that do not allow adult related websites. First, adult websites will use all the available bandwidth and MORE and there is greater liability by the host by hosting adult websites.

$12 may be a lot for bandwidth, but adult websites use premium bandwidth and it'll get expensive.

Robert said:
When you are dealing with Adult sites, you'll find them more expensive than comapnies that do not allow adult related websites. First, adult websites will use all the available bandwidth and MORE and there is greater liability by the host by hosting adult websites.

$12 may be a lot for bandwidth, but adult websites use premium bandwidth and it'll get expensive.

To an extent I agree, but only somewhat...

It's not so much that "they'll use all the available bandwidth" that makes it more expensive. No one should be offering bandwidth without the anticipation that it would be used, IE Overselling. I personally feel that an Adult site just requires more attention from the host to monitor it's quality...

Also, in many instances I believe that Adult sites need to be reserved and separated on a different server than say Sites such as http://noggin.com ... if it's not a law, it's at least good practice. :)

Goodydomains.com offers adult hosting packages that may fit your needs:

* 10,000Mb space
* 100Gb transfer
* Apache Installed
* ImageMagick installed
* Bandwidth Upgrades
* Instant Activation
* First month FREE (that means no payments for the first month, and no obligation!)

for $24.95/month
or $199.60/year ($16.63/month)

These plans can be found at
www.goodydomains.com/adult.htm

If you have any questions please contact us, we are ready to help.

Kindest regards,
Goodydomains.com Support

Last edited:
hottweelz said:
Doesn't matter, $12 a month for that... thats why his host sucks just wish more people would catch on to the truth.

For $10 a month, I can offer you 2gb of space, 60gb of bandwidth with unlimited features throughout a CPanel accout.

This would be a custom plan for you, that certainly beats our normal One Penny Per Megabyte standard at our http://officialfreedom.com plans found on the front page.

My hosting was actually really great. The support was no longer then 24 hours and my site was never down [I've stayed with them for 6 months so far] BUT it started to go down due when they had new ownership. :cry2:

Disk space 10,000Mb/10Gb
Bandwith 100,000Mb/100Gb
Monthly Price $7.50
Site Builder
24x7 support
Instant backups
No contract!
99.9% uptime guarantee Or We Will Credit You
30 day money back guarantee
Free / Instant setup
Domains Allowed Unlimited
Subdomains Unlimited
FTP Accounts Unlimited
MySQL Databases Unlimited
CGI
PHP
Perl
Python
SSI
FrontPage
Curl
GD
Image Magick
Streaming video and music
Free module Installation
Pop3 accounts Unlimited
Web Mail
E-mail alias
Auto responders
Mailing list
Catch All
Spam Assassin
Mail Forward
IMAP
SMTP
Latest cPanel And Free Updates
Fantastico And Free Updates
And Much Much More

Price: $7.50

http://www.milleniumhosting.net

We offer adult webhosting on our adult servers but not for $12 a month , you get what you pay for , if you want good support and good uptime then you will need to up your buget it will save time and hair pulling moments :wink2:

If your site provides any real income, it would be rather foolish to trust it to some of these hosters who give you everything for nothing. You get what you pay for.

You might try www.ez1web.com : I've been using them for a long time and they will probably continue to operate long after the pennies a day guys are gone. They do host adult material.

We can provide you 100GB bandwidth, 10GB space including all the stuff you need but for fast, reputed, RELIABLE, 24/7 tech support, 24 hour live chat and phone support, great uptime you need to increase your budget because an excellent service deserves good pay. :)

Back