• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for a host

iritlus

b&
b&
i am looking for a free host with 200-500 mb or so and with ftp.

my old host has many problems so im looking for a new host that will work and will not erase my stuff

ty

That's a pretty large amount of space for free hosting. You might want to trim your request for the space side. I've used a few free hosters and have foudn that the ones who promise too much always end up dropping the ball.

Two things. Is the stuff you keep putting on your account legit? If no, then that may be the reason. Second how much bandwith you looking for?

Last edited:
hmmm yea they are legal (images)
for now bandwitch is not a problem i had 2 gig on my last host but i never even used 1gig

Well as long as the images and everything else stays legit and what not I can offer what you need. I can give you 500 MB & 1 gig to start you off with. If interested please send me an e-mail at admin@lighteningfast.net with the following

1. specs such as bandwith & space
2. domain or subdomain
3. desired username & password
4. valid email address.

Or if you have any questions before signing up then please feel free to send an e-mail to info@lighteningfast.net. Either way you choose good luck with your search.

Regards,
Romeo :)
CEO, Lightening Fast.net

Also filehoster beings the mods were kind enough to remove the threads then just so you know he is being hosted by me.

Back