• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone want to help me out?

playthat

I have/(am in the middle of finishing) a website called Pop-In-Site-Ads which offers free advertising. And no credit earning is required. You get an EQUAL amount of ads as any other free member (free members ONLY at the moment - but it may change to paying members aswell in 2007).

There's only ONE problem.
I need hosting, and I need a lot.
Although my website doesn't get that many visitors at the moment, I'm hoping it will soon. And for this I need the following:
  • Unlimited bandwidth
  • Unlimited MYSQL space
  • A generous amount of space (not much needed at moment)
  • No-ads (that'll look good woukldn't it! An advertising website has to advertise)
  • MySQL controller thing (can't be on with all that command stuff)
  • Good uptime

I was using BOBOS which was great! There website just went down one day though (without notification)

Who ever can offer me this for free will get a link on the bottom of every page: Hosting Donated by: "whomever"
and an account with higher display rates than free members (not a great difference on the whole. About double of a free member)

Back