• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Adult Hosting...

Capers

No ads or at least bannerless with option of location for linkback placement, altjough I don't mind it being on the main page. Need free hosting for starters, but am looking to upgrade account within 3 months. Host needed for a personal site. I am an adult entertainer, so there will be some erotic images.

50-100MB Space
Happy with 100-250MB Bandwidth
Domain Hosting [for a long-term arrangement] or at least a short sub-domain, [no dir/user or dir/dir/user]
FTP
Cpanel

Pre-installed scripts a plus, but as long as scripts are supported, it's good. Otherwise, I'll need Fantastico, a CGI-bin, and at least 1 Database, although I can manage without the database...

My own banners and adverts allowed.

If the space is a problem, I'll need to be able to hotlink my images into my pages.

Also, no forum postings. This may be pushing it, but if I could get enough space to host my other sites, that would be awesome!

I'm unsure about any other extras I may need, for future expansion of the site, but if I think of something else, I didn't include; I'll be sure to post it ASAP.

Last edited:
You migh try www.ez1web.com : they allow adult sites and they have free space with only a small link at the bottom (I have a test site I use there and the link is one of those tiny "Hosted by...: links).

Back