• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server

jacobsd

I need this exact server or something close within 24 hours. If you can help me with this please reply. My last deal fell through and I am in a hurry.

2.6GHz PENTIUM 4
2X80GB Hard drive
cPanel/WHM
Fantastico
Full Root Access
4 IP
1200 GB OF Bandwidth

Fully managed

$100/month

I agree--you're asking for too much.

I have beeen using dedicated servers from www.ez1web.com for a very good price, but they don't do any significant management after the basic setup. This works well for me because I know my way around Linux (and VHCS). The cost of support is a very large part of on-going (variable) costs for any company. The more labor, the higher the costs. After all--we ouselves are being paid by our clients for our labor.

Dedicated servers (of which I have 3 myself) are an excellent way to get both flexibilty and cost benefits for clients, but it also requires some expertise. If you're relying on the host's expertise, be prepared to pay for it.

Good luck.

Back