• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. whatevah

bandwidth.. ?

why do you have to pay for bandwidth? does it actually cost a lot of money to put in the fiber-obitic cables? no... instead of a bandwidth charge, a flat rate should be charged... per week, month, whatever, to use the cables, then just lay down more cable.
  2. whatevah

best power source?

okay... I'm trying to move the off-topic posts about power source into a full thread... what do you think the best power source is? (and why?)
  3. whatevah

corniest website?

ok... what is the corniest website you've seen? my vote for the corniest site. :D
  4. whatevah

weirdest domain name

okay.... 2 questions.. what is the weirdest domain name you've seen? and, what is the weirdest domain name you've seen with a free email service, or free webspace site?
  5. whatevah

test... don't read this

hey!! I thought I said not to read this. ;) :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p hmm..... hetddddddddddddddddehehhedhenpwrgb[0wrgb8ibwb[[i[ihjg0'hp0gh] pghg
  6. whatevah

ages?

ok... just wondering what age you all are... I'm betting that none of you are over 40, and most are under 25. (but, I'll prolly be wrong). to start.. I'm 17
  7. whatevah

anybody use AtomHost

just wondering if any of you use AtomHost.. I've got 2 sites hosted there, and I haven't had any problems... had some trouble with NetworkSolutions, on the first account, but it's gone pretty well. their tech support is actually alive, and somewhat helpful. even if he couldn't install...
  8. whatevah

free t-shirts!

I'm getting ready to leave for a week at a Civil Air Patrol Encampment (http://triwing.mer.cap.gov), so I thought I'd give you all a cool site, while I'm gone.. :) www.theclothingsite.org gives ya free t-shirts.. all you have to do, is pay for the shipping.. they even make a donation to the...
  9. whatevah

4th of July pix

I took a few shots of some fireworks today... I uploaded 5 to http://www.jerryh.f2s.com/gallery.cgi?Category=6 for the photo people, they the images still contain the Exif data.. as a side note... I'm using F2S for my photo gallery host... the camera I used was a Canon G1
  10. whatevah

Ads on free websites

ok... I think there are 4 or 5 types of ads.. 1. Fixed banner.. top or bottom of page 2. Popup.. 3. Frame.. top or bottom 4. Text footer or header 5. user placed now... I'm not much on web server config, but... I'd really like it, if most of the good FWPs could switch to user...
  11. whatevah

are you __Addicted__ ?

time to come out of the closets! how many of you actually spend more than 4 hours a day on the freewebspace.net forums? I know some of you HAVE to... (not saying names)
  12. whatevah

ImageMagick ?

I know this is a weird question, but... does anybody know of a free server that has the ImageMagick modules installed? I searched the forums for any previous messages for it, but couldn't find anything. server requirements... 10meg+ of disk space. subdomain/domain hosting would be...
  13. whatevah

Member titles....

Just wondering how the member titles on this board are set up... on most boards, you get past "Junior" when you do 20 or 25 posts... just wondering how this is set up.
  14. whatevah

StarGate Inc?

I registed a domain at stargateinc.com and I'm wondering what you all think of their service. I've already registered so, there's not going back.. just wondering what you all think of them. they charge $10/year for a single domain, and $8/year for multiple domains... :D I find their...
  15. whatevah

domain host with ftp and maybe no ads

I just got a domain registered today, and I want to move my current site onto it (duh). I need at least the following.. 10meg space FTP upload no ads (linkback would be ok) Perl or php my current host will host a domain (www.freewebsites.com) but they are down way too often. I...
Back