• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4th of July pix

Did everyone have a great 4th of July?

It was great for me ... A lot of food, fun, with friends and family.

:p ;) :D

HGW

Originally posted by Homeygwiz
Did everyone have a great 4th of July?

It was great for me ... A lot of food, fun, with friends and family.

:p ;) :D

HGW

Mine was great too. We had a great day of festivities and bands and of course fireworks.

There was a hawiian tropic bikini contest at my favorite club, and I was going to go to that, but Greensboro got flooded, so we just got trashed. Like any other night really, 'cept I didn't have to work.

I went and saw big fireworks. And in the parking lot I saw stupid people with illegal fireworks, and then I saw people standing, nearly, IN THE STREAM OF BURNING METAL, VIDEOTAPING THE WHOLE THING. lol. *shakes head* It was fun, though :) :)

The 4th of July was pretty quiet around here, But the 1st...

A drunk guy fell 12 storeys to his death becuase his friend dared him to hang off his balcony. Too bad he wasnt strong enough to lift himself back up.

I live in Delaware (but you stalkers already knew that), and fireworks are illegal here. unless you are a company that does them. so, people just drive down to Virginia, and get some there. hehe

the shots I posted on in my photo gallery were of fireworks my neighbors did... hehe I wanted to see some real (legal) stuff, but the one place we drove to did them on Sunday (NOT ON THE 4TH), so we tried going into the city.... bad idea. traffic backed up for a few milers. so, we just went home, and watched the neighbors

Originally posted by Coolin
The police never did hit anyone with batons, they just threatened the rioters.

95 officers were called and about 20 people were arrested. more than 30 businesses were damaged, and $45000 worth of damage to police cars and cars in a dealership.

Some pepople attribute the problem to the more than 12 150 seats in liscenced drinking establishments within a few square blocks.

i was working late with a secure shell from my dad's office in lower manhattan. :eek: saw the macy's fireworks display from there. not too shabby. the air smelled pretty bad afterwards...or was that the drunk on the subway? :mad: probably both. :p :rolleyes:

Back