• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

corniest website?

no prob.. :)

it's easy to make a page... even if it doesn't have anything worthwhile on it..

just chose something you like (photography, anime [ick], astronomy, whatever) and make a page (or pages) for it...

my first page was just an "about me" page I made in 1997, because everybody else had one.. now, I've got 2 domains I'm in charge of, and a bunch of smaller pages that I made for other people.

and, you can cheat and use a pre-made site template, too... www.guistuff.com has some KEWL stuff

I have a site, (a pretty good at that ;)) but i took it down because no one visited it. then i persued another project (photography of a sort) which quickly brought down my site, and nearly my host due to its popularity. i have yet to find another host :(

well... as for my site, the server is down again... (I'm on portland.co.uk... heheh)

as for glomar... there's a comma stuck at the end...

Originally posted by sailorjoto
I have one. But i think it falls in to 2 categories, stupid and corny

Stickdeath.com

lol
I remember my first time I went to that site... I laughed my ass off. Haven't been there for a very long time...

Back