• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ages?

whatevah

ok... just wondering what age you all are... I'm betting that none of you are over 40, and most are under 25. (but, I'll prolly be wrong).

to start.. I'm 17

Well, people are older than when it was last asked :p

And there may be some newbies.

I dont think I posted in the others, so i'll just add myself in here anyway.

--> 18, almost 19.

Update: In previous threads I was 20, now I'm 21. I'm sure everyone's thrilled to hear the update. ;)

I never have understood why just about all message boards have their cutoff for needing parental permission as 13. What's so important about age 13? Turning 13 doesn't make someone a legal adult, and if being a legal adult isn't required then why aren't kids 12 and under allowed to register without permission?

Some kind of child privacy act forbids children under 13 from signing up for internet stuff.

I'm 19 going on 40

Doesn't apply to Swedes. Swedes are cooler. I signed up for cybersluts when I was 5. :cool:;)

Middle age is when you've met so many people that every new person you meet reminds you of someone else.

Back