• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

anybody use AtomHost

whatevah

just wondering if any of you use AtomHost..

I've got 2 sites hosted there, and I haven't had any problems... had some trouble with NetworkSolutions, on the first account, but it's gone pretty well.

their tech support is actually alive, and somewhat helpful. even if he couldn't install ImageMagick.. hehe

I think what was meant was that there were some issues when attempting to point the domain to the appropriate server. Not sure, but thats what i think.

Alot of hosts have problems with NSI, because nsi HARDLY ever update their master database of nameservers :( :( :(
Originally posted by whatevah
just wondering if any of you use AtomHost..

I've got 2 sites hosted there, and I haven't had any problems... had some trouble with NetworkSolutions, on the first account, but it's gone pretty well.

their tech support is actually alive, and somewhat helpful. even if he couldn't install ImageMagick.. hehe

You need to aswer a lot of questions before you catually get to see some plan prices.

Back