• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

are you __Addicted__ ?

how many hours a day do you spend here?

• more than 10 (I have no life)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • more than 4

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • more than 2

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • less than 2

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

whatevah

time to come out of the closets!

how many of you actually spend more than 4 hours a day on the freewebspace.net forums?

I know some of you HAVE to... (not saying names)

Last edited:
I am usually here at least 4 hours a day also. Of course not in a continuous block of time though because I would go insane.

I usually spend about 2 hours... I'd be here a lot more, if I was interested in the threads... I come in, check out the forums.. post a few messages, leave.. come back later, check for new messages..

I watch the USENET groups a bit more often... too bad the alt.freewebhosting group is pretty dead. almost everybody gets referred here, though. hehe

I also subscribe to alt.webmaster , comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro , rec.photo.digital , alt.irc.mirc , and rec.photo.misc

the first three are pretty busy.

yeah.. I love the email....

of course... I had already seen the messages, before I got the emails, because I was still on the board. hehe

The email notification just cluttered my inbox with hundreds of useless mails so I just turned it off.

Nowadays, it's around 2 hours added together. I think it used to be around 3-4 hours.

Originally posted by Phrozen
The email notification just cluttered my inbox with hundreds of useless mails so I just turned it off.

ACK!

I just got 5 emails telling me about new messages... seriously

lastactionhero has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - are you __Addicted__ ? - in the General Chat forum of FreeWebspace.net Community.

hehehe

Originally posted by Phrozen

I delete the mails as soon as read it. I have this program which checks email every five minutes so I know as soon as someone has posted.

my email is every 10 minutes... the server blocks it, if I do much faster than that...

hmm... 4 more emails... 3 about this thread. haha

okay.. I'm going to bed.. cya laterz (I'd say tomorrow, but it's after midnight for me)

I only spend 1hr aday here, but most likely upto 16hrs aday elsewhere on the net :)

(16hrs being a very busy day)

Originally posted by whatevah
my email is every 10 minutes... the server blocks it, if I do much faster than that...

hmm... 4 more emails... 3 about this thread. haha

okay.. I'm going to bed.. cya laterz (I'd say tomorrow, but it's after midnight for me)

So what program to you use? I need a program which has a reply feature also. Currently i'am using eprompter.

i have at least 3 FWS windows open at a time, but most of the time i'm idle. that doesn't count.

Originally posted by lastactionhero

So what program to you use? I need a program which has a reply feature also. Currently i'am using eprompter.

actually, I'm just using Outlook Express 6.. I have it set to check my email every 10 minutes. I just bounce around between all my open windows. last night, I was watching the forums, and reading my USENET groups. :)

Back