• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free t-shirts!

Is this is a cool site?

• get real

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • not too bad

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • great

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • this is awesome

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

whatevah

I'm getting ready to leave for a week at a Civil Air Patrol Encampment (http://triwing.mer.cap.gov), so I thought I'd give you all a cool site, while I'm gone.. :)

www.theclothingsite.org gives ya free t-shirts.. all you have to do, is pay for the shipping.. they even make a donation to the charity you select... not sure if it's availible outside the USA, or not.

some of their designs are pretty cheesy, but, hey.... they're free!

my mom got a shirt from them back around Memorial Day (USA)

well, a hundred percent of the voters don't really care :p

but then again, we're here to hunt for freebie hosting so...

Uh... If these are really "free" how do they stay alive? It's like free hosting without banners anywhere.

Ya know.. i usually don't wear a piece of clothing unless it has at least three swear words on it.

Interesting...
Perhaps you could custom order a shirt from there. They do offer some customization options there.

They don't say so, but they probably use exit ads or pop behinds to pay for it. Whenever someone is within a certain distance of you an ad appears on the back of the shirt, and when you turn around to walk away the person sees it.

Hey whatevah, that's cool. But can I have a Civil Air Patrol T-shirt instead? Please? ;)

Originally posted by Hoth
They don't say so, but they probably use exit ads or pop behinds to pay for it. Whenever someone is within a certain distance of you an ad appears on the back of the shirt, and when you turn around to walk away the person sees it.

...wouldn't it be eaiser to just print an ad on it?

Originally posted by meow
Hey whatevah, that's cool. But can I have a Civil Air Patrol T-shirt instead? Please? ;)

well.. I'm back from the encampment... you can see some pics at the link I posted earlier (the site is down at the moment, though)

actually, you CAN get a CAP t-shirt. but, it's hard, unless you're a CAP member. :p

Back