• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

domain host with ftp and maybe no ads

whatevah

I just got a domain registered today, and I want to move my current site onto it (duh).

I need at least the following..

10meg space
FTP upload
no ads (linkback would be ok)
Perl or php

my current host will host a domain (www.freewebsites.com) but they are down way too often.

I did search through the main site, but couldn't find anything good

thanks,
Jerry
(soon to be at www.whatevah.com)

Yes, I deleted the post. Since you've checked http://www.freewebspace.net/ already, and found none of the hosts appropriate, my post would not have helped.

If you can't find anything, you might want to consider getting some cheap web host instead. That'll satisfy your no ads criteria, and probably more than satisfy your space, CGI/PHP, etc, requirements.

yes... I had heard of them, but since they are a .uk domain.. figured it was for UK, only:rolleyes: ... I did sign up yesterday..

thanks..

*anybody else care to offer advise?*

Originally posted by fatman
If you can't find anything, you might want to consider getting some cheap web host instead. That'll satisfy your no ads criteria, and probably more than satisfy your space, CGI/PHP, etc, requirements.

I'll prolly go with the portland site... I would go with a paid host, but I don't have a job, yet.. hehe I do all my web and graphics work for free.. silly me

well...

1. doteasy charges for cgi...

2. they want you to make them your registar... and that's $35..

other than that.. they don't look too bad

Back