• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. el crapo

Help with The Beatles/ George Harrison info

hey guys, sorry if this in inappropiate to post here, but I need some information on the song "Here Comes the Sun" written by George Harrison. Any type of information is helpful at this point , Google has given me hardly anything. thanks.
  2. el crapo

Question for people in/went to college

Hey, I'm in the process of building a new system and I realized that I'm gonna hafta take this to college, and then I came to realize that a laptop maybe helpful. I'm kinda in a rut, I've got a $2500US budget no matter what. I could: A) Build a kickas.s PC B) Build an OK PC and buy an OK...
  3. el crapo

Overclocking 2400+

hey guys, im planning to overclock an AMD AthlonXP 2400+ with a ThermalRight SLK-800, SmartFan II, and with 512mb or 1024mb [if i can afford it] Corsair PC2100 memory. Now I need to know what motherboard I should purchase. I set on the Asus A7N8X Deluxe. But now I'm thinking about the Epox...
  4. el crapo

Which Monitor?

hey people. I'm bulding a mostly gaming system, and I have $240 to spend on a monitor, and I'm torn between two 19" monitors on newegg [im buying everything else on newegg, i'd prefer to buy the monitor there too] Its whether the NEC MultiSync FE990 @ $219.00 or the Samsung FlatCRT 955DF @...
  5. el crapo

Computer Experts needed, really urgent!

Ok here's the deal, over the years, I upgraded my computer and I realized that I upgraded practically everything. And since my aunt's 133Mhz computer died on her last month I decided to build her one out of my old parts. But i needed a case first so i bought one. I put everything together...
  6. el crapo

Font Problem [Berlin Sans]

Hey I installed WinXP a while ago and it didn't come with the font Berlin Sans, Berlin Sans FB or whatever it is called. I need it to continue editing my website images, but I no longer have the font. It looks like this. And I can't find a free download for it online. If someone has this font...
  7. el crapo

Onboard Audio

Can you disable onboard audio on a motherboard and then install your own soundcard?
  8. el crapo

looking for some help

I need Space: 15-30mb Necessary Extras: CGI or PHP & MySQL Bandwidth: Don't Care Ads: none, textlink, or user placeable Uploading: preferably FTP but browser will also be accepted anybody know of anything like this......i was using iddover.com but they keep going down. thanks
  9. el crapo

Greece bans video games

http://news.com.com/2100-1040-956357.html how stupid :mad:
  10. el crapo

Someone help me with NewsPHP....!!

hey guys, i need help with NewsPHP.....everything was going well until all of a sudden the people who post at the site said they couldnt log into NewsPHP to post stuff. I could login fine and post stuff. But when the "News Posters" (not advanced posters or administrators) tried to login it...
  11. el crapo

Someone help me....

hey people, This is what i need: 25mb or more PHP MySQL FTP preferably Any type of ad thanks -elcrapo
  12. el crapo

FHM's 100 Greatest Online Games

http://www.fhm.com/aspframes.asp?curl=games/topgames/launch.htm
  13. el crapo

siggy test

siggy testing 123
  14. el crapo

Urgent! Please Review ASAP!

Hey guys....I enrolled in the NJIT Chemistry Olympics competition representing our school and the category was web design and the subject of it was Wastewater Treatment. My firend and I are kinda having a disagreement. My friend designed one and I designed one which on do you like better? and...
  15. el crapo

Am I the only one that........

Am I the only one that thinks this is cool? I showed my friend and he thought is was the dumbest thing hes ever seen.
  16. el crapo

Somebody help with with Outlook Express!!

I'm really ticked off at Outlook Express right now. After I rebooted my computer every single one of my e-mails in the inbox folder were gone!!! GRR!! :mad: Does anybody know what the hell is causing this? And/Or how to get rid of this problem.
  17. el crapo

‰¥²³÷¶µ·¸™¤Ø testing
  18. el crapo

19. el crapo

-

20. el crapo

Back