• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Someone help me with NewsPHP....!!

el crapo

hey guys,
i need help with NewsPHP.....everything was going well until all of a sudden the people who post at the site said they couldnt log into NewsPHP to post stuff. I could login fine and post stuff. But when the "News Posters" (not advanced posters or administrators) tried to login it would bring them right back to the login page and ask for it again...it was a cycle that never ended.....but my login & pass works fine. Idk what it was that could have triggered it but i havent been fooling around with it. I know i shouldve asked at nphp.net but the forum is down, its not in the FAQ and he said on the site that he wouldnt answer questions/problems in emails.....so im confuzzled .....its sorta urget....thanks :)
:confused:

[edit] I used there Usernames and Passwords to try to login on my computer too and it didnt work either....[/edit]

Originally posted by el crapo
.....but my login & pass works fine.
[edit] I used there Usernames and Passwords to try to login on my computer too and it didnt work either....[/edit]
It seems that their usernames or passwords have been deleted from the database either accidently or someone other deleted them,because you are saying that your username is working and you have tried their usernames and cannot log in.
One thing else:if they have no right to post the news i.e if you have banned them or something similar...
Try to make a new user on it and then log in and see what happens!!!!

Back