• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Am I the only one that........

Lol - my computer is easily 20x larger and barely any better. Wonder how they cool it though?

Last edited:
yeah, its cool, i first heard of it a few years ago on CNet Central (TV show, not site)
...but i don't want it just yet, too costly

What a perfect server. Imagine having 100 of those running as servers.. do you realize how much space you would save??

Imagine how hot those suckers would run if you tried to put 100 of them anywhere near one another. They'd most likely blob into one giant mass of silvery plastic! I'd think the 'blade' server technology would be better for crammin' many servers into a limited space.

Originally posted by Chicken
Imagine how hot those suckers would run if you tried to put 100 of them anywhere near one another. They'd most likely blob into one giant mass of silvery plastic! I'd think the 'blade' server technology would be better for crammin' many servers into a limited space.

I didn't think about that till AFTER I posted. Heh.

Back