• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Urgent! Please Review ASAP!

Which one do you like better?

• Mine

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Your Friend's

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

el crapo

Hey guys....I enrolled in the NJIT Chemistry Olympics competition representing our school and the category was web design and the subject of it was Wastewater Treatment. My firend and I are kinda having a disagreement. My friend designed one and I designed one which on do you like better? and please include some suggestions.

btw....they might take a while to load....the competition requires us to have the website on a CD...so loading time isn't too much of an issue during the competition.

Mine: http://lub.directoris.net/ChemOlympix/3/index.htm
Friends: http://lub.directoris.net/ChemOlympix/4/index.htm

dude, is0lized,
didnt ur mother ever say, "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all?"
there is no neither to this question :rolleyes:

i like yours, ur friends is ehhhish.
<addedness>
his lil blue line things bug.
<addedness end>

ok...i changed the buttons on my layout....it looks a bit better i think

somone else wanna comment....please?

Originally posted by Pathetic
dude, is0lized,
didnt ur mother ever say, "if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all?"

he wanted our opinion, not to suck up to him :rolleyes:

I hope the Passaic Valley Treatment Plant doesn't treat water from the Passaic River. The water in that river is absolute filth. It's disgusting!

Anyway, I like your site better. His site made me scroll because I'm on this stupid 800x600 res. Also, your site looks a bit neater and cleaner overall. His site layout is probably more original, but your site layout looks prettier. ;)

guitarnerd: it should be working now....i think directoris.net was down for a while

everyone else: thanks for the comments
anybody else....please? i hafta hand it in 2 days and we are still a little indecisive about which layout to choose.

I honestly can not decide which is better, your friends graphics are cheasy but his mouse overs are not to shabby, yours is better looking but there are no special features.

If you put the two together you will have a pretty awesome site

EDIT>Nevermind I just saw your little mouse over things, they didn't fully load at first or something, yours is better.

Originally posted by conkermaniac
I hope the Passaic Valley Treatment Plant doesn't treat water from the Passaic River. The water in that river is absolute filth. It's disgusting!

yeah it's really disgusting.....we've got fish with legs and with like 3 and 1/2 eyes. it's really gross. :confused2

in the context of the content on the site, I'd say your friends is better, although I much prefer the look of your design. It just looks more...for amusement, I guess.

Back