• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. link92

ok who voted?

Let me say nothing more than this: Why on earth does it matter? And why do we have to have your beliefs forced on the rest of us? What you believe should not be forced upon everyone. Seeming this is in the US, doesn't part of the US constitution give freedom of religion? (Oh, and before I get...
  2. link92

PS3 will you buy it for $500? [merged]

At $810 (current GBP/USD exchange rate)? No. At $500 (cost of Xbox 360 Premium)? Yeah.
  3. link92

Language, how many do you speak?

English and some French.
  4. link92

I am uber now! :)

No, because it is in base 2, only 0 and 1 are valid characters.
  5. link92

Which is better Windows Or Linux

No, Mac OS X is based on Mach, with a BSD userland (with a proprietary GUI running on top of the mainly open source core (Darwin)).
  6. link92

Post Your Desktop!

7. link92

AMD 4000+ vs Intel D 805

No two chips are identical, they all have flaws. They're rated by the factory to be safe for x Hz, then, if lower Hz chips are in higher demand than chips rated for that Hz, sold at a lower clock speed. It's just luck how high your chip can go. Will there be a flaw in it that stops it from going...
  8. link92

Its HOT but I hate it

There's thunder and lighting here in Scotland :p
  9. link92

Just a little fun, whats your fav song?.

U2 - City Of Blinding Lights
  10. link92

Test Phpbb3 Beta

The actual phpBB3 style isn't being revealed until phpBB3 goes GM (they don't want a repeat of what happened with phpBB2. People copied it before the GM release, and people accused the phpBB group of copying it.).
  11. link92

Bugatti Veyron

That's the LM model, of which there are only 5. Of the whole McLaren F1 line, there were 100. It wasn't the fastest car in the world for 15 years, as they only got the record in 1993 (with a McLaren F1), and it was beaten by the Koenigsegg CCR in 2005.
  12. link92

Bugatti Veyron

… and also crashed :D But when it comes to straight line speed, you want as little drag as possible, and spoilers just increase drag…
  13. link92

Bugatti Veyron

The Koenigsegg. Although it took 7 years for the McLaren F1's record to be beaten (the record wasn't set until 1998) by the Koenigsegg CCR, there were at that time no real cars competing for the record. Nowadays, there are two: the Koenigsegg and the Buggati. The Bugatti is sold at a huge loss...
  14. link92

IE 7 Feedback

The fact is, IE7 on Win XP should use the Win XP GUI. Also, am I the only one thinking Vista is the new Copland?
  15. link92

IE 7 Feedback

Ergh. Yet another proprietary UI. Why can't Windows just have a consistent UI?
  16. link92

Post Your Desktop!

17. link92

PHP Array

Here's some code to get you going: <?php function array_count_duplicate_values($array) { foreach($array as $value) { $return[$value] = (isset($return[$value])) ? $return[$value]++ : 1; } return $return; } ?> You should be able to get the rest of what you want quite easily (Hey, I'm not...
  18. link92

Gfx Cards....

256MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 Ultra DDL (AGP)
  19. link92

External Hard-Drive And Apple OS X

It's rather complex to get Windows running on an Intel Mac for the simple reason that Windows doesn't support EFI (a replacement for obsolete BIOS, which Windows realises on, and Apple had no reason to worry about legacy support). Equally illegal to install OS X on.
  20. link92

External Hard-Drive And Apple OS X

It's Macintosh, not Mackintosh :p Tiger is the latest stable release of Mac OS X, Jaguar is no longer maintained (although Panther, 10.3, is). Mac OS X is not based on UNIX, but rather is rather a UNIX clone, like Linux is. Darwin, specifically. The developer pre-release was included as a...
Back