• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Language, how many do you speak?

Darko

My first language is arabic, since that's lebanon first language, i also speak frensh, witch is the language used by most schools in here. it's funny how many people would say that frensh, is a "longue de salon" witch mean Salon language, used by people with class, but after you take a couple biology lessons in frensh,,frensh just loses that romantic/classy tone, and my third language is english, witch i learned most of it from watching too many setcoms and we also take english lessons in school. And i also now armenian, cause i have lots armenian/lebanese friends, I'm currently learning to other new languages: hebrew, and spanish. once i get a good grib on them i'm taking italian and german. Most people here in lebanon speak at least three languages. and many speak more then five.

My first language was German when I was a ittle boy lawl... then I had to learn English and forgot German... stupid engrish, then a while a go I learnt some Español, and that's pretty much the extent of my languages lawl

Born and lived in Poland, know Polish
Lived in Germany for 2 years when kid. Forgot German.
Came to Canada. Learned french.
Then learned english.
Took Russian in college. Failed.

That's 3 I can communicate in heh

German, French, Urdu and English. (Amazing!)

I was forced to learn German and French at school, they were really boring but the language assistants (all female) made up for that!

My first language is arabic, since that's lebanon first language, i also speak frensh, witch is the language used by most schools in here. it's funny how many people would say that frensh, is a "longue de salon" witch mean Salon language, used by people with class,

If you knew french that well you would know it is "LANGUE de salon" not "LONGUE de salon" :p

I speak Spanish as my main language and English. I'm also in the process of learning Portuguesse :)

Yellowmc, i'm impressed :O

A guy I studied with a few years back was fluent in 6 different languages. He was always top of the class, a great athlete, very polite but my **** is bigger than his, so he will always be inferior!

English, Scottish really (different language all together LOL) - as England doesn't have it's own language, that one is going to get flamed (the english languague is a corruption of all those that invaded the land), not Gaelic (some phrases - used for the purposes meant :) ) some German, and Russian/Polish I thought until the teacher was binned for teaching Polish not Russian in class - bang went the O'Level.
(Some Welsh gaelic too:) speak - 'cumrun melon da' good yellow beer - lager

English, Amharic, a tiny spanish, and tiny bunch of other languages.... I used to go to an international school and I learned a lot.

lol T.M. so you go down the street saying,

if ($person == "stupid") {
echo "Hi, how are you!";
} else {
echo "Meh, this is teh gay.";
}

and wonder off? lmao, how would that be for a conversation :lol:

The other person would be like wtf? And walk away from you

You mean you don't do that?

$query = brain_query("SELECT * FROM `people` WHERE `face` ='".$person['face']."'")
or ignore();
$row = brain_fetch_array($query);
if(empty($row['name']))
{
$nicknames = array("buddy", "man", "dude", "woman", "peeping tom");
speak("Hey ".$nicknames[mt_rand(0,count($nicknames))]."!");
}
else
{
speak("Hello ".$row['nickname']);
}

That's pretty much how it goes...