• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Post Your Desktop!

It's Vista, I didn't even have to install the drivers, everything was recognised and working properly after the installation finished.

I didn't have any ide disks when I dl'ed it, and then I bought one, only to find other stuff wasn't supported, tv tuner, printer... so I deleted it, it seemed to be mostly eye candy, there's a loada new features, but they all seem a bit anal, just different menus and that, I didn't think so much of it, perhaps when it's finished it'll feel it....

Here's my laptop:

I also have a Slackware 10.2 box, but I'm just running XFCE with the theme that's packaged with Slack, which is slightly different than XFCE's default, or something to that effect.

Phroz: Do you skank in your room when you think nobody's looking? :p

Last edited:
Ben said:
Phroz: Do you skank in your room when you think nobody's looking? :p
allnighte.gif

Whenever we have these threads, I am always shocked by how everyone has themes. I guess im just used the old Windows 98 classic look on all my xp boxes, and occasionally the fisher price or the sleek silver. But never themes....

My themes actually edit the system files.. which means they dont have to load anything extra, just something different.

Every windows machine I've ever used, I always turned off all effects and themes. They're pointless and make the computer run slower.

Mr. Johnson said:
Every windows machine I've ever used, I always turned off all effects and themes. They're pointless and make the computer run slower.
Then you haven't used Neowin UXTheme Multi-Patcher v4.0 I take it. There is no performance hit when using it, because no application(s) is running in the background at any time. Try it for yourself if you don't believe me. I too, dislike running crap like WindowsBlinds in the background, but Neowin's solution is much different in its implementation.

Mr. Johnson said:

Doesn't bother me with my dual-core and 2gb of ram.

Mine Rock's

<<Images removed. Please use a host that doesn't require a login>>

can any1 beat that

Pls Rate it if u like it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back