• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Its HOT but I hate it

Craig

Lifes Good
NLC
Yea, I hate it when its hot, its like 25c & am SIZZLING, cant keep cool, had 3 showers today already, Its like having sex 24/7 :rolleyes:. The Linux 24/7 effect doesn't work, I just jumped in the pool to try to keep cool but that doesn't work, feels like am dieing, anyone got any tips to keep cool?.

BTW, Beer doesnt work but I still gave it a shot, now am hot, puzzled & pissed :beer:.

It's bad for us in the UK... We aren't used to it :p I was in town today and felt like I was in an oven, it's way too hot...

Wow, for me its usually 90F +....

haha, 77 is like winter weather for us

anyways, AC, don't wear clothes, or stay in the pool....

I wish it could be 25C around here this time of year. It's 31C (88F) outside right now. Heck, it's about 84F in my room, and I just have a fan on.

Anyway, as for practical advice: Popsicles. Alternatively, juice in plastic cups in the freezer. Also, wear little to no clothing. Box fans are good.

It's usually about 30+ around here during the summer.

It wasn't so bad when I lived next to the ocean, but now that i'm farther inland it's almost unbearable.

I dont see what you UK ppl are moning about i live in the UK and i am not finding it that hot today i am even wareing my good old jains

We should be expecting some thunder and lightening then :D Can't wait! lol it should make it nice and cool then hopefully I can sleep better...

[JSH]John said:
It's bad for us in the UK... We aren't used to it :p I was in town today and felt like I was in an oven, it's way too hot...
It thunderstorming today in england! It was freezing and raining all evening.:cry2:

a thunder storm is rare in uk but so fascinating i always end up in the conservatory just watching them, we never get the weather to build up big storms, but just recently we've had the muggyest weather eevr the nights are so hot and its hard to sleep..

:p

Back