• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by tmgavin

1. tmgavin

DanEthical Services Is BACK!

Alrite. Sounds good. Ill go for it! :angel:
  2. tmgavin

DanEthical Services Is BACK!

Mmmms...What are the chances of the same unforeseen circumstances occurring again? :ninja:
  3. tmgavin

Looking for cheap reseller

Thank you for your relatively pointless comment =) Please read my very first paragraph.
  4. tmgavin

Thanks for the offers guys, anymore? To tru1: Unfortunately, I'm not using US currency here, so... not too far in USD terms, is very far in my currency's terms. Thanks anyway.
  5. tmgavin

Firstly, before you do anything, I'd just like to say that I understand that cheap is not good, and.. everything else, you don't have to point that out to me, thanks :lol:. However, I have a budget constrain at this time, and I would like to go for cheap :-) I would like about 1GB of space...
  6. tmgavin

Server donation

Sadly, the reality is that people will only give you a server if you are very, very good at it. If you are the top 10 clans, you will definitely have offers piling up.. For now, focus on pub servers and train up =)
  7. tmgavin

Password Book

Actrually, I started my own book a few days back. I tried to access my asiasoft account (very irritated by this, always failing to login), and realised that I completely forgot my password, secret qn/ans, and PIN number. meaning my account was completely useless. So, I started my own book =D
  8. tmgavin

"Big" Hosting Request (Urgent!!!)

Actually, if you just put up even some CPM advertising, you would be able to get enough money to get yourself a dedicated server.
  9. tmgavin

decent free mail

Thanks for reviving a 6 day old thread :fangel: Anyway.. FYI, you can actually get up to 200 accounts.
  10. tmgavin

Question for the free hosts

I have no idea what you mean by the last sentence lols.. Your first point is right though. However, in this case, we are talking about web hosting, which is abit different from donating a car. However, if you donate servers to something big like Wikipedia, it would be tax deductible.
  11. tmgavin

This is a free reseller Q, not a request

If you have cPanel, you can put limits on how much a person could FTP up. =)
  12. tmgavin

Downside of reseller account?

One more point, VPS means that you get allocated a fair amount of system resources. For example, if you run a very busy website, like friendster or something similar (of course, on a smaller scale), a reseller account won't do quite so well, because the resources are shared. This means that your...
  13. tmgavin

Need your Opinion on Dispute with existhosting.com

If it's http://www.existhosting.com/, have you tried calling the toll free number on their website? It's always nice to be able to scream at a human, instead of at a computer. If you do call, remember to record the conversation =) I would suggest that in future, you get someone reliable like...
  14. tmgavin

This is a free reseller Q, not a request

Actually, I can't really understand why you would need a reseller. You can always create separate ftp accounts, or even user some CMS software.. Anyway, if you discussed this with a few willing parties, it would be very simple to get your requested specs. I'm sure if you need more BW, the host...
  15. tmgavin

WHM Reseller

However, if the host wanted to oversell his reseller accs (i.e. the guy at the top of the food chain wants to oversell), then it becomes harder for him as there is an even higher chance that the server will fill up.
Back