• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHM Reseller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently use it on my server but the problem is sometimes clients have problems creating reseller accounts with it and we have to debug it. The only problem about reseller's having reseller clients is that your server might get overcrowded or might use more resources than usual other than that its fairly good.

In my opinion, it really hasn't done much for my company. I just offer it as a bonus. I get some customers thanks to it on instant messenger. Its a plus to know that you can offer reseller accounts if you know what to look for in the WHM or if you know what I'm talking about when you sign up but I always mention it in my instant messenger conversations. WHM Reseller is what I call WHM Master Reseller on the site. I think it helps some.

Added services to your clients with no additional price increase are always a good thing to your business.

Well it's not overselling if you don't oversell Hostevery. Just because your client can make reseller accounts does not mean he can resell over what he has assigned to him.

WHMreseller v2 was a pain in the back. If there was sub-reseller created, one ticket would appear!

Now. v2.6 I think is clearing up all the mess. Hope they make v3 a little more resource friendly, like cP 11!

Well it's not overselling if you don't oversell Hostevery. Just because your client can make reseller accounts does not mean he can resell over what he has assigned to him.

Took the words right out of my mouth..lol but i do think it would make things a bit harder to manage for the server admin..

However, if the host wanted to oversell his reseller accs (i.e. the guy at the top of the food chain wants to oversell), then it becomes harder for him as there is an even higher chance that the server will fill up.

I'm not such a fan, I think if it were a good idea to allow reseller accounts to create reseller accounts that would be whms default behaviour

I think it's ok, But NEVER EVER offer unlimited account master resellers, It is the worst thing I ever did.

I uninstalled it, I didn't like the idea that people could have that much control over our server... Theres no amount of money that can compensate.

Thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back