• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for cheap reseller

tmgavin

Firstly, before you do anything, I'd just like to say that I understand that cheap is not good, and.. everything else, you don't have to point that out to me, thanks :lol:. However, I have a budget constrain at this time, and I would like to go for cheap :)

I would like about 1GB of space, support for WHM/Cpanel, Mysql, and php. Bandwidth can be anything reasonable. This space would be used for my blog, and some friends that I would like to help with wordpress. And, I would like this for a mere $1 a month. Perhaps a little more is okay, but not too much please :classic2:

I know that this is a very, very hopeful request, and I'm a very very hopeful guy .. Hehe.. Anyway, please don't reply with offers with prices very very far away from what I requested. Oh, and I would prefer to pay with paypal..

Thanks alot =)

Edit : oh yea, please also tell me what kind of uptime you have. =)

Last edited:
Currently have a special on our pearl package.

$3.48 with coupon. Its not all that far from your $1 request.

Uptime is 100% but with 99.9% guarantee.

Check us out if you would like more info. Site is in Signature.

Thanks for the offers guys, anymore?

To tru1: Unfortunately, I'm not using US currency here, so... not too far in USD terms, is very far in my currency's terms. Thanks anyway.

Resign yourself to not getting your request.

Or I'll supply our 2G/50G WHM/cPanel reseller for $1/month and guarentee uptime of 1 hour per week after we finish randomly suspending the account for no good reason :)

Your budget is far too low, especially for a reseller account. Why don't you just get a regular shared hosting account, then install wordpress in a different directory and give your friends access to each directory? You don't need WHM for that.

Resign yourself to not getting your request.

Or I'll supply our 2G/50G WHM/cPanel reseller for $1/month and guarentee uptime of 1 hour per week after we finish randomly suspending the account for no good reason :)

Thank you for your relatively pointless comment =) Please read my very first paragraph.

Thank you for your relatively pointless comment =) Please read my very first paragraph.

unfortunately it's not pointless, it's advisory, your budget for anything other than a very small shared account is simply too low, even fro unreliable hosting - maybe ifyour friends are being tutored in Wordpress they may like to pay a small amount for the service to allow you to increase your budget and get a good account that they could all run from.

At the moment with US$ exchange rates the amount is good for buyers but bad for sellers in this market so even that's against it at the moment, I'm sure your 'friends' could chip in $0.50 a month each for what they are getting.

It would help you out greatly if you raised your budget by a couple of bucks...

If you don't take my suggestion earlier for shared hosting.

Okay, I can set you up. But, it is a bit over the amount you want. It'll cost about $4 (USD) a month. You'll be guaranteed 99% uptime. Free support as well.

If your interested, PM me.

http://www.impact-servers.com
~~Currently renovating.

Last edited:
Back