• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Server donation

+shArk+

Hi my names +shArk+, im not sure if im supposed to put this here or not. But my freinds and I are starting a clan in a game called Americas Army. We are all 14 and 15 years old. We are wanting our own server because it is very hard to have a clan now without one. The problem is we cant afford it. We all have jobs but we are putting money back for college and need some help. The clan and I might be able to put some money together to help pay for it, but we need help to pay for it. We will do nething u want. We will put ur site all over ours. I personally will advertise and continue to refer people to you on the server where millions of people will play acrossed the world if you help us with a server. We also look to be competitive, so we will tell people about u in our journey up the ranks of tournements, where there are more people. Please help us out. If you can please email me back at americasrmy@aim.com.

Thank you,
+shArk+

If you work and can put money away for college but think your immediate priority is a server for a game then pay for it - you won't get one for free. Especially as your just starting out, you have no ranking in the world to draw advertising or clients for any host 'donating' a server.

Work an extra shift each and get a VPS.

Sorry if it seems harsh - but it's the real world.

Americas Army has enough servers to go around , rated or unrated you can always find some that are idle for days at a time .

Search harder and work harder.

If you work and can put money away for college but think your immediate priority is a server for a game then pay for it - you won't get one for free. Especially as your just starting out, you have no ranking in the world to draw advertising or clients for any host 'donating' a server.

Work an extra shift each and get a VPS.

Sorry if it seems harsh - but it's the real world.

Not harsh just the reality of life.

Sadly, the reality is that people will only give you a server if you are very, very good at it. If you are the top 10 clans, you will definitely have offers piling up.. For now, focus on pub servers and train up =)

14 and 15 saving for college. admirable.

just for your reference, im not sure which legal state allows 14 year olds to work, but saving for college if thats your priority has no allowances for game servers friend.

Avg tuition these days (depending how good the university is) is around 12k a year +.

UC's in Cali range 20K with expenses per year.

Good Luck with your savings :)

Avg tuition these days (depending how good the university is) is around 12k a year +.

Try 35k+ per year if you're out of state. The university I'm going to is over 37k a year with room, board, tuition, meal plan, and other expenses.

Do they have a red carpet as well?

I paid only like... $169 AUD for mine :beer:

There you go +shArk+ go to aus and get edumacated for only AU$169 and then you have the cash left over for your server for ages.

14 and 15 saving for college. admirable.

just for your reference, im not sure which legal state allows 14 year olds to work, but saving for college if thats your priority has no allowances for game servers friend.

Good Luck with your savings :)

That would be Colorado and most states if they have a workers permit :)

Back