• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Big" Hosting Request (Urgent!!!)

sabomix

I need a big account because i have a website with 3000 visitors per day, and these website have music of bands, the band send to me the mp3s to put it in my site. For these reason, i need an account with:

Space: 5 GB or more if is possible
Bandwidth: 200 GB or more if is possible
Control Panel: cPanel
I can do anything, except post in a forum.
Please, someone help me!!! :cry2: .
The site is: www.atentadocumbiero.com.ar (Lenguage: Spanish)
The Statistics:
Statistics 1
Statistics 2

Oh sure, can you give me the money?, but i can't give you back the money because i haven't ;).

Well my point is ..that if you dont find a host with 5GB space and 200 GB bandwidth as you request you may try to host your site on free host and the songs(mp3) on file sharing networks .

With a site with those sort of stats, you should be able to raise the fund in advertising with no problem what so ever. Furthermore a site with 90,000 visitors per month shouldnt be hosted in a shared environment at all.

Actually, if you just put up even some CPM advertising, you would be able to get enough money to get yourself a dedicated server.

I agree with Xsis, you can more then fund your site with ads with the amount of visitors you claim you have.

Also, if Teppahosting offers 250 GB transfer, then simply go to them. Or you can look in the offers section for the hosts that off 5 times what you need.

I don't believe these. Teppahosting before give free accounts with 250 GB of bandwidth-

Ok... so why arn't you still with them?

IF its anything from they don't offer it anymore, they weren't reliable, they've disappeared... I think we know why LOL.

Back