• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DanEthical Services Is BACK!

Dan

Bullah
NLC
DanEthical Services or DES, first began in May of 2005 as a free shared hosting and reseller service provider and had become one of the more established and reliable services of its time. DES was also part of the DanEthical Network, which consisted of Free Forums, Design, Domain Registration and even online Dating.
Unfortunately, in late 2006, DES had to close due to circumstances that were beyond our control.
I am happy today to announce the relaunch of DES as a Free Premium-Style shared hosting provider.
There is absolutely no difference between high quality shared hosting you will receive from a premium or expensive provider or hosting you will receive free from us. Our only requirement is the placement of a non-intrusive text-link on your website pages that points back to DES.

What You Get:
When you first receive hosting from DES, you will receive our Starter plan, as shown below. features can be upgraded when you need it by request.

The Starter Plan

500 MB of Disc Space
2 GB of Data Transfer
cPanel 11
Fantastico De Luxe
3 of each feature, such as MySQL, FTP etc

100% Free
Request It Now

To find out more, visit our website at http://www.danethicalservices.com

The Website and Community Support Forums Are Still Being Worked On

Thank you,
Danno

500 MB of Disc Space
2 GB of Data Transfer
cPanel 11
Fantastico De Luxe
3 of each feature, such as MySQL, FTP etc

See now that is modest and perfect for any site.

Dan I wish all the best with DanEthicalServices! Glad to see a reliable service back :D

Thanks.

The Terms of Service has been placed on the website. I do urge people to read it carefully and to check it regularly for any changes.

At this time I am only allowing for English language. I hope to allow for International languages in the future though.

Mmmms...What are the chances of the same unforeseen circumstances occurring again? :ninja:

Extremely slim.
In a nut shell, what happened was, a guy took it over the last time and made a complete and utter shambles of it.
That's NOT going to happen again.

Back