• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

Version 2.7.1 Released
This is a bug fix version which updates some huge and urgent bugs like, order form failure if multiple packages disabled and some more minor ones. It also updates the features which I forgot to place in the manage users area like delete account and upgrade/downgrade. Download it off the main site!

cP Creator is up for sale!

What is cP Creator?
cP Creator is a totally free script which provides an all in one management system for the budgeting free, paid host. It's a totally robust script which has been developed from the ground up to provide hosts an all in one system without monthly price tag dragged along. cP Creator is an system with packs some groundbreaking features into one free box. Some of these include:
Post 2 Host signup, monthly checking. Supports all leading BB boards (phpBB, myBB, SMF, vB, IPB)
Flexible package options. Custom descriptions, multi server choice, hidden.
Monthly/Annual billing options via paypal. Invoice or subscriptions. User choice.
Fully featured client area with features like upgrade/downgrade, delete account.
Complete support system which includes tickets, knowledge base.
Fully customisable module system. Create your own custom modules, determine how cP Creator works.

Potential?
As you probably know from the description above this script is free and open source. If I had my own way, I would like that to stay that way but then business wouldn't be business and no revenue would be made. With the large userbase it has, it could have a small fee, or paid addons, maybe donations. Them in itself could provide a nice revenue for any budding webmaster.

Why Sell?
I really don't have the time to put into this and develop anymore. Shame I know.

Some Details
Created: November 2007
Is: completely free billing, client, post 2 host & support system

For more information or would like to purchase, PM me.

URGENT SALE
If anyone is interested at all. NO MATTER WHAT THEY WANT TO DO WITH IT. Pm me if they're interested in paying $200. I mean urgent sale.

i understand that, but, i would not see anyone buying the source when it is free. but, that is just me. @Jonny, why are you selling it though?

This is quite bad news from me, well for me. Maybe not for you, probably for the better. Due to me not having enough time to work on this. Probably no time at all. In thiese circumstances, and how much this project actually means to me, It's hard to just let it go. I want it to really carry on and build into something which is spectacular. So I'm desided to sell this to the write people, if they approach me.
From cpcreator.com

Haven't got enough time. Just went into to higher education. Got to juggle alot of personal life as well.

Regarding the free script. There has been a lot of interest for people who want to keep it free. Unfortunately, people haven't got the money or things turned for the worse. There is a lot of business potential there.

A fws tip jar? I'd be willing to stick in $20 if another 9 members are, just to keep the script free.

It's very much appreciated it really is.

There's a problem though. The reason to sell is that I wont have any time to work on the script at all. I'll mostly be working on vB etc for college. I always said that I was going to keep the script free. Always.

Back