• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

There is no problem with junk, even if it did arrive in junk it would say that there are messages in there.
Well David it's server then. There are two email functions one is for custom arrays. Both of them functions have been tested and they work. I always run though the order form while developing.
NOTE: Just ran through it now and it works fine.

Last edited:
A cpanel email address that forwards to a hotmail address. I've tried just directly using the hotmail address but that makes no difference.

The server has had problems with hotmail ever since spam went crazy on it making hotmail block it.

Well hey, I don't run the server anymore. I suppose you could ask Aaron to get in contact with Hotmail.

Your posts were removed because it is against MyBB's Beta agreement to offer or provide the Beta 1.4 files.

If you want the beta, register at the mybb forums and do what this post tells you to do. By the way I didn't know about that, I thought I read it somewhere, then went back and tried to find it and couldn't find it.

Last edited:
Back