• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

What I smoke at night I use while I sleep ( I'm pretty sure anyway ), what I smoke in the morning is what prompts me to make stupid mistakes ...

Still we've all learnt something today. Reading through a cloud of smoke isn't always a good idea, however good it may seem at the time of conception. You'll end up making stupid mistakes and looking like a clown.

The only conclusion I can draw from this, is that I should not read.

HAHAHA :lol:

It is quite saddening especially for me, the guy who put his soul into this thing. If only I had the time to put new learnt skills into action, new ideas. If only.

TheHostingtool has not died out, you can still get to it here: http://thehostingtool.com
Jonny has been very busy, so a new head developer is working on it, but the current version(1.1.2) works like a charm. As for cPcreator, that hasn't been developed by the new owners as far as i can tell, and i believe they abondoned it in favor of a vbulletin mod for hosting.

TheHostingtool has not died out, you can still get to it here: http://thehostingtool.com
Jonny has been very busy, so a new head developer is working on it, but the current version(1.1.2) works like a charm. As for cPcreator, that hasn't been developed by the new owners as far as i can tell, and i believe they abondoned it in favor of a vbulletin mod for hosting.
Couldn't give a better explanation. Cheers Nick.
Sorry about the download link not working. I need the time to fix it. Honestly, I don't have any time these days to work properly on things.

Yeah cPcreator is dead :S

There has been no update what so ever!

They were doing brilliant before!

1. i need change the currency type to LKR (Sri Lankan Rupees)
2. i dont need online payments to be done. i need only straight to the bank payments to be done. can i have a setting for that. (Let me select what type of payments that i accept Online/ Localy to the bank/ Phone)

theses are the only mattered areas to me and i found that this is great.

dilesha, cPCreator is no longer supported by Jonny, the rights were sold awhile ago. He now has another project called "The Hosting Tool." It's his current script, and it's supposedly advanced from cPCreator.

Also, answers to your somewhat odd questions.

1.) If you used PayPal, currency would automatically transfer.

2.) Currently PayPal is only supported, and what sort of payment processing website goes directly to bank? Wire transfer is my only though, but that's unsafe and not many people would do that.

cPCreator still holds a great brilliance in the hosting areas as it does work for paid hosts. So far I do not think (but never used) The Hosting Tool supports paid modules. But you may want to take a look, as I have never used it. cPCreator equals to iDev's iHost/iPanel. It's not as good, but most certainly a great competition to WHMCS.

Although cPCreator V2.8 was released about 3 or 4 days ago, we do not know if it will be as good as the originals due to it not being developed by Johnny anymore.

Back