• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. DJsexie

Happy Birthday Blank_Verse, EH?

(im kinda cheating... but well, if any of ya live in China it's officially March 27.. so in a way im not cheating.. heh) so --- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Blank_Verse!!!! :birthday: :sheep: :jump: :jump: I hope someone got you a new pet beaver ;) Drink drink drink drink!!! :coolmusic
  2. DJsexie

Happy Chinese New Year!

hope the year of Rooster bring you prosperity and good health :) (and bring me good marks, alcohol, and some hot guys :P)
  3. DJsexie

Pantera guitarist killed in concert..

http://www.vh1.com/news/articles/1494653/20041209/damageplan.jhtml?headlines=true man... that's sad. Even though I wasn't an avid Pantera fan. He was still an inspirational guitarist. :cry2:
  4. DJsexie

getting rid of windows restore points? good or bad?

My friend's got a 3 GB HD.. and he wants to get rid of a folder called "system volume information" cus it takes up around 900MB of space, But he thinks it may contain 'window restore points'.. Question to u guys is - what does that folder do? and is it advisable to get rid of it? Thanks a...
  5. DJsexie

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!?:kiss :kiss although such 'holiday' is just another marketing tactic, so near-bankrupt stores can sell more expired chocolates and ugly flowers.. nonethless, we should still celebrate!!! anyone got any plans with their sweethearts?
  6. DJsexie

MSN is going!!

people actually believe in this crap? :rolleyes:
  7. DJsexie

newbie questions on SDRAM

howdy to all the lovely friends at FWS:), i would be really happy if any of u can answer a few questions about SDRAM, - difference between PC100 and PC 133? - what is "CL=3"? - difference between "unbuffered" and "registered"? - difference between ECC and non-parity? - difference...
  8. DJsexie

what is this font?

would someone be nice enough to tell me what this font is? thanks!:confused: :)
  9. DJsexie

what does these errors mean?

ok, these are some of the errors I get when I want to shut down my computer: - general protection fault in module #xxxxxxx - fatal exception OE usually I get the fatal exception error when shutting down after I use RealPlayer or RealJukebox..I wonder why that happens.. anyone here...
  10. DJsexie

most annoy song

According to you, what is the most annoy song right now? for me it's - "hot in here" by Nelly(what the hell is the piont of that song?!) - "Without me" by Eminem(althougt it was pretty good when it first came out..but it's being played WAYYYYY too much)
  11. DJsexie

Would you cheat?

Honestly, would you cheat on your girlfriend/boyfriend/hudsband/wife if you knew they would NEVER find out about it? and why?
  12. DJsexie

my table MOVES!! why..?

In this page, http://www.freewebs.com/djsexie/index.htm why does the table contain 'main, bio, music..etc' move when I minimize the page??? Is there anyway to fix this? :confused2
  13. DJsexie

Please!!!!! I need help!!!! I have a virus and I have NO CLUE how to get rid of it!!!

Can somebody please please help me??????????!!!!!!!!!!! I got this virus that disables my anti-virus programs!!!!!!! I need help gettign rid of it...but my Norton doesn't work!!!!!! PLEASE HELP HELP! I AM SO DESPERATE!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :( :( :( :( :cry2: :cry2: WHAT SHOULD i DO? WHAT SHOULD...
  14. DJsexie

disk defragment?

What does this function do? Will it help me speed up my RAM?
  15. DJsexie

Flash tutorial?

Does anyone here know of any decent & extensive Flash tutorial sites?:confused: thanks!
  16. DJsexie

Stanley Cup!

I know it's still kinda early to ask this, but since all playoff spots are being clinched..>>> WHICH TEAM DO YOU THINK CAN WIN THE CUP THIS YEAR? Detroit? Colorado? Or undergods like Vancouver or Montreal? Would love to hear all of your predictions!:) :)
  17. DJsexie

new design..please..please review..thank you!

Hi, I resigned my site. Please, if you have a little spare time on your hand, review it for me..please? Thanks a lot!! http://snow.prohosting.com/djsexie :):) BTW..minimize the pop-up, don't close it..;)
  18. DJsexie

Duck Invasion!!!!!....o.o!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous:
  19. DJsexie

.tk?

why is .tk ALWAYS so damn slow?!?!?!:mad: :mad: :confused: :mad: Hell, I can't take it no more..no one can get to my site because of that..damn :mad: :mad:
  20. DJsexie

Review my site..please? Thanks!!^_^

Hi!! Can you please review my site? http://default.home7.dk3.com Give me as much comments and suggestions as you can, OK? Thanks in advance!!;) :) :biggrin2:
Back