• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new design..please..please review..thank you!

Originally posted by PyschoPath
Who gives a damn, it looks a helluva lot better than anything you could ever make.

ROTFLMAO

That was very well said! :D

Anyway, DJsexie, nice design. I quite liked it. Nice buttons, nice colours and so on! ;)

Looks good. :) One thing, though: for me, at 800x600, only the top row of the menu is on screen... I didn't realize for a while that there was another row to the menu that I could scroll down to see. You might want to move it up slightly if possible.

Originally posted by roly
ProHosting URLs are supposed to have a ~ in them like http://snow.prohosting.com/~djsexie/ just they now can have no ~ on newer servers

Switch popups to banners and don't use iFrames
Who cares about the url? If it works then it works. Yet another pointless post by roly. If you want to state something about free webspace then post it in the appropriate forum. Is that hard?
Who gives a damn, it looks a helluva lot better than anything you could ever make.
I agree.

Looks fine honey. :biggrin2:

But why do you iframe lovers make a point of not putting a link to the framed page between the iframe tags? :devious2: This just gives the guys that say everything new is bad because it doesn't work in old or alternative browsers ammunition. Make it work. Give them the content no matter how it looks and they have nothing to complain about. End of rant. :p

You got a bad attitude. Roly was just pointing out a little problem.

If you said something like that to me, I rip your tongue out.

I think you can sell tongues for a pretty high price on the market these days.

Anyways the site tried to load of 2 minutes on my cable modem and then gave me the 500 error.

Yeah, that is true. Hey PsychoPath, stop and think how much your tongue or spinal cord is worth... if you talk to me that way.

1) name your html files to .php <- its a stupid idea but it sounds like profesional.

2) Use flash instead of html. use tell target command.

I love it. Everything is great, exceptfor one thing... the news looks a little scrapp, tidy it up somehow and it will be perfect.

Site loads now :)

Comments:
-Nice site, but on IE 5.5, why is there a thick blue bar on the right?(only looks funny on higher resolutions than 800x600)
-Center the layout for people on higher resolutions
-Maybe add more graphics

Design: 920/1000
Graphics: 850/1000
Organised: 930/1000

Overall: 900/1000, 90%

Back