• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Would you cheat?

DJsexie

Honestly, would you cheat on your girlfriend/boyfriend/hudsband/wife if you knew they would NEVER find out about it? and why?

yes, and i can't say why because my girlfriend will probably walk into the room in the next 10 seconds.

oh boy im an idiot.

I would never even consider it. Not only is it a really stupid idea that could ruin a possibly great relationship, it's all at the expense of what? One night of pleasure? How is that worth it?

It really would depend on the relationship ... no-one really knows what they will do when it comes to it.

Probably not..I'm an ------- of a person, I probably wouldn't find a chick to sleep with. So, my girlfriend is fine with me. A wife, is a different situation, it's really basic; HELL NO!

No, why would I? If I'm not satisfied with my girlfriend I can just brake up with her. No need to cheat.

Originally posted by bigperm
It depends on the situation. Like... if lesbian twins wanted to hook up...

....:nervous:

I think I'm going to sleep now...good night....

I do all the time! Yes! I cheat on my wife!

My wife dresses up as some other sexy superstar, and we joke about what would happen if my wife was to walk in and catch us together :D

Of course, I'd be a dead S.O.B. if my wife's husband were to walk in on us :rolleyes:

No way! Never.... how could you possibly cheat on someone that you love?

If you really love your girlfriend/wife you wouldn't.... couldn't cheat on her. :angry2:

I would never even consider it. Not only is it a really stupid idea that could ruin a possibly great relationship, it's all at the expense of what? One night of pleasure? How is that worth it?

i second that

cheating? you are only cheating if you get caught, so if would not get caught by your partner, how is it cheating then? therefore, if a playboy playmate say wanna have sex with me, I will say hell yea!

I've never cheated when I was going out with someone, nor would I ever.
But I have fooled around with someone for quite some time, while they were seeing someone else, and I will never do something like that again.

Originally posted by Johnny
cheating? you are only cheating if you get caught, so if would not get caught by your partner, how is it cheating then? !
Sorry to break this to you Johnny, but it is cheating whether you get caught or not. Only difference is that if you are caught, that you might lose an appendage :devious2:

Originally posted by Webdude
I do all the time! Yes! I cheat on my wife!

My wife dresses up as some other sexy superstar, and we joke about what would happen if my wife was to walk in and catch us together :D

Of course, I'd be a dead S.O.B. if my wife's husband were to walk in on us :rolleyes:

In case any of you only read the first line of my post, I'd like you to re-read the post in it's entirety. I dont want anyone thinking I am a low down cheater. Even my wife had a good laugh at my post....:p

Originally posted by Johnny

what a liar! :p u only say that cause you and i know that will never happen.

Haha... I just simply wouldn't want to.. and you would feel guilty for the rest of your relationship, if not life.

Back