• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happy Birthday Blank_Verse, EH?

DJsexie

(im kinda cheating... but well, if any of ya live in China it's officially March 27.. so in a way im not cheating.. heh)

so ---

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Blank_Verse!!!! :birthday: :sheep: :jump: :jump:

I hope someone got you a new pet beaver ;)

Drink drink drink drink!!! :coolmusic

what about us Aussies, it's been march 27 for ~14 hous >.>

happy birthday blank, don't do nething any of us wouldn't do!

Oh ok, that explains why he's mysteriously been gone from the online scene for a few, oh, days, now ;)

Happy birthday :)

Hey kids...we're pretending I don't have a birthday this year.

Anywho...the celebration was today, because in all of my 22 years on this planet, my birthday has never fallen on Easter before, so this caused a problem. I can't believe how coherent my writing is right now, because I spent about 30 dollars on alcohol myself, and had about 50 spent on me by my friends.

I almost slept with my best friend's girlfriend in my stupor, but thankfully I had enough sense not to do that.

We didn't bring a camera, which is too bad, because it was a shit show tonight. We got kicked out of two bars, and the guy on the way home really wasn't too thrilled that I was making kissy faces at him. He tried to run us off the road, but I knew he didn't have it in him.

Happy birthday you old bastard.

you're almost getting to retirement age from this board, I reckon you are like 7 years above the average age now.. doesn't that make you feel old?

bozley05, the leeches that don't post in the General Discussions forum don't count :p

誕生日おめでとう :biggrin2:

Last edited:
Mahoro said:
bozley05, the leeches that don't post in the General Discussions forum don't count :p

誕生日おめでとう :biggrin2:

You haven't posted here in years, so you shouldn't count neither. :p

Back