• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stanley Cup!

DJsexie

I know it's still kinda early to ask this, but since all playoff spots are being clinched..>>>

WHICH TEAM DO YOU THINK CAN WIN THE CUP THIS YEAR?

Detroit? Colorado? Or undergods like Vancouver or Montreal?

Would love to hear all of your predictions!:) :)

Stanley Cup... damn. I should really know this... what sport are we talking about again?

Montreal will have a pretty though test in the first round.

Anyways, as I predicted before, and I still keep my bet, I got 50 lyra on Detroit. :D

LOL @ Phrozen

Canucks will win!!!

Ahahahaha.... you know, I do remember a day when I said that in a serious tone. Then they went downhill...

Detroit...but it would be cool to see a Canadian (or Canadien) team to advance past the first round...

I'm in a pool...$40. Hehe...$5 each. Still, $40 would be nice to win. Last year I came in last...

The way it works is if you pick the right team in the series, you get 1 point. If you pick the right team and right number of games, you get 2 points. If you pick the wrong team in 7 games but the series goes to 7 games, you get 1 point. The point totals are added up for each round, and the winner is the person with the most points. I made a spread sheet that automatically does all this.

Montreal!!! Well, I'm dreaming...but it would be nice. I'm just happy that Montreal is in and Saku Koivu's back.

If I had to pick any team, I'd put my money on Philadelphia.

Canucks could have a very good chance..:)

I would love to see them upset the Wings in first round though..:classic2:

Bah, all those young Russians against those old guys, an upset could happen, but I'm not gonna pick that for my pool. Detroit in...5 or 6...maybe 5.

Yeah, pools are tough, hey? I desperately want Montreal to go far, but the only Canadien on my pool is Jose Theodore...and IU have like 3 Bruins! I feel like a traitor.

Back