• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Happy Valentine's Day!!

DJsexie

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!?:kiss :kiss

although such 'holiday' is just another marketing tactic, so near-bankrupt stores can sell more expired chocolates and ugly flowers.. nonethless, we should still celebrate!!!

anyone got any plans with their sweethearts?

I originially wanted to have a picnic because I'd love to do something outside today, but it's not warm enough yet.

So I had to do something else.

Flowers, chocolate, fancy dinner, and back to the house for the rest of the night together.

That pretty much sums it up.

Last edited:
Forget chocolate, candy, and flowers. The perfect gift is a day at the spa. I did my own little non-scientific survey and asked girls if they'd like chocolate an flowers or a day at the spa better and they all said "day at the spa!!!"

Originally posted by Conscript
Forget chocolate, candy, and flowers. The perfect gift is a day at the spa. I did my own little non-scientific survey and asked girls if they'd like chocolate an flowers or a day at the spa better and they all said "day at the spa!!!"
How much does that cost?

Took her out for a movie with some chocolates & cute teddy bear for starters.
Then a surprise spontaneous shopping spree where she killed my wallet, then out for a wonderful dinner where she got to show off her new clothes. After a few drinks, back to her house....

All in all a really nice weekend! I hope everyone else at least had a good one.

Yep.. went to the bar to drink away my sorrows.. that was my valentines day..:crysad:

Originally posted by DJsexie
aw... you werent the only one. ;)

DUDES!
Valentine's Day is awesome for singles!

FOR MALES:
You go to any decent bar, and I can tell you now that there will always be some lonely attractive female just waiting to be romanced.

LADIES:
Go to a bar with some girlfriends, get some drinks and just wait...

I have friend who do this every year and they seem to have more fun than any couples I know! Crazy! But obviously fun! :p

Back