• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

OverclockedLAN.com - Post 4 Free Web Hosting

OverclockedLAN was started by the owner of Pwnage Host and has been around since Feb 2008. We originally started as a gaming community but have expanded to offer web hosting and provide services to companies and other clans, communities, etc. Check out our plans below! SIGN UP AT...
  2. H

Seeking Game Server Company to merge with Hypernic

Firstly, I will introduce myself, my name is Alex and I am the co-owner of Hypernic Computer Systems. Hypernic is a company we have recently built to provide quality custom built computer systems to people around the U.S. The web-site template is in progress but we take custom orders locally and...
  3. H

Installing Vista and XP on one system?

Well since many of the programs are comming out for vista I would like to have it installed and also have XP installed as well. Is there anyway I can have both on one hard drive? And how do I choose which to boot?
  4. H

Game Server Management 4 Hire!

I have way to much free time and instead of wasting it on doing nothing I would like to offer my services to any company. Regardless if the company is new or old I am willing to help with management. Experience? No problem * Knowledge of windows 2003 based machines * Knowledge of use...
  5. H

Better game server machine?

We are trying to decide which is better, and we need your help. Dual Xeon Prestonia @ 2.8 Ghz + 2 GB RAM 80 GB HD Dual Xeon Woodcrest 5130 + 2 GB RAM 120 GB HD Thanks.
  6. H

[Sale] GSP Template

Title says all, great for a company looking to go into GS and all areas of the net. I will include: - Flash files included with template (support section buttons, navigation bar buttons) - Fonts (if requested) - psd(s) with full rights to the template and whatnot. DOES NOT COME CODED Preview...
  7. H

[Hiring] Partner for GSP Provider

I am currently seeking anyone who is interested in getting to the game server provider business. I currently have under me. *A domain name, *A professionally designed layout, *A dedicated server for web-hosting, cPanel included. I expect the person to have knowledge of game server...
  8. H

Idea for Game Servers

If you don't know already, I own a site called Gaming Served, as of now, I have finished the main page of the site. Afterwards I will be working on the rest of the content for the site. Should take a lot less time. In the meantime, I had a great idea come to mind, if anyone wishes to get into...
  9. H

GamingServed.com Template

Yeah basically I figured I would show my work with the community. The site is in its final stages before being released. ONLY FULL COMMENTS AND REVIEWS APPRECIATED, THANKS The above means no simple comments like "It sucks". If your going to review please tell me what changes to make in...
  10. H

[Hiring] Game Server Staff

Qualifications ATM, I am not currently hiring but seeing who is interested in a job. Below are qualifications, if you meet them, please reply, PM, IM, whatever to get into contact. Positions Available: Sales Age: 18 Must have good grammar and spelling skills Must have good people skills, no...
  11. H

GSP Provider Partners - Anyone Interested?

I figured I wanted to take another shot at game servers. However I am slightly hesitant about it. 3 months ago I owned a company with a friend. We had a Virginia Dedicated Windows Box. At the end of the second payment he sorta left and I got stuck with $175 to pay. Now I wish to do things...
  12. H

Anyone know of these type?

I remember seeing this somewhere but I can't figure out where. Anyone heard of Dedicated Servers running at 1000 MBPs? If so where?
  13. H

Game Server Blowout Sale!

We are having 2 sales this week. Info for both here. Sale #1 Lasts until tonight Eastern Time All CS:S and CS 1.6 Servers are $1.00/slot for 66tic servers. Sale #2 Lasts until the end of the week. All CS:S and CS 1.6 Servers are $1.25/slot for 66tic servers. Some information for...
  14. H

Professional + Stable Game Servers

I recently bought a couple dedicateds. 1 in Netherlands and 1 in Virginia. Now Netherlands people can contact me via AIM or MSN because I don't have the Netherlands information yet. Please note, this is not a hobby, I own a successful web-hosting company called Server Xeon, website is still...
  15. H

Game Servers - LIMITED SPECIAL

Server Xeon is selling game servers for $1.25/slot for the next 3 people who order. PRICES ARE LOWEST ON THE NET. This goes for all games except for BF2 and COD2. See full list of supported games: http://www.serverxeon.com Our billing script recently crashed on us, so to make up we want to...
  16. H

Co-Admin(s) for Game Servers

I am seeking a couple people who would like to invest in a game server co I am starting. Investors get full access to the server and have the ability to create servers if they want. I am considering buying something dedicated from Insomnia365 or Game Servers.com Let me know if anyone is...
  17. H

Game Servers (Starting Company)

Well, I recently want to start a game server company however, I lack the funding for it. So therefore I have to go around to different places and ask for help to do so. Before you say "Good luck, n00b" or "Get a job", I would like to point out a couple things, my job doesn't pay me enough to...
  18. H

CS:S Server for Source Project

Well we are seeking a css server for our project for css we are working on. It grows daily and etc. I am looking for a server located on the East Coast, USA. Nothing fancy, just 30 slots and ftp access. The reason I am asking for this is because our project uses a different masterserver...
  19. H

Seeking Sponser

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, so many forums lmao. Anyways, I have purchased a domain and have a professional layout made. Unfortuantly I need a buy a dedicated server. I have been in the buisness for 1 year working as sales and support for some hosts. I am currently looking...
  20. H

Illegal?

Is it illegal to host a warez forum? My friend owns one and they havn't shut him down. But they sent me an e-mail saying it was illegal.
Back