• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Seeking Game Server Company to merge with Hypernic

Hypernic

Firstly, I will introduce myself, my name is Alex and I am the co-owner of Hypernic Computer Systems. Hypernic is a company we have recently built to provide quality custom built computer systems to people around the U.S. The web-site template is in progress but we take custom orders locally and from people around the U.S. We have decided to expand across the web to get better known and to understand what people really want to see from their systems. Therefore we have started a second site called Hypernic Gaming, currently we support CS:S, BF2, BF2142, COD4. Assuming Crysis falls into the expectations, that will most likely be the next game added.

Proposition
I have to tried to make the forum topic as easy and quick to understand as possible, I will explain the responsibilities and what exactly I am seeking. As we are a new company, we don't have the big bucks to spend like Alienware and Dell. However we wish to officially launch to the U.S with a large amount of customers instead of starting out small. We are seeking a game server provider company or owners who have experience (I will additionally help as I have experience in this position as well), and the ability to sell game servers. These owners will buy, manage, and sell the servers to users under Hypernic's name. Traffic will be sent through between the other 2 sites (Links below). In exchange for this position, you will get most if not all profits from the company.

If you would like a more detailed explanation feel free to reply here and I will do my best to answer, I am aware I am not great at explaining the first time. :)

Current Sites:
- http://www.hypernicpc.com
- http://www.hypernicgaming.com

Thank you for your interest,
Alex Bondarev, CEO of Hypernic

P.S If you wish to discuss MSN, AIM, or PM will work as well.

Last edited:
It isn't directly related but I can offer Component Advice and Spec costs as I know the current PC Components like the back of my hand! Are you offering high spec PCs? If so I can design the specs for you. I will not need a lot of money either as I like your idea and it sounds pretty good, I know some good tips about how to appeal to real customers out there at good prices.

Well we can design the PCs as of now well, but I could use some help with pricing.

Thanks.

Add me, since I don't have any of your contact infomation.

Back