• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CS:S Server for Source Project

Hypernic

Well we are seeking a css server for our project for css we are working on. It grows daily and etc.

I am looking for a server located on the East Coast, USA. Nothing fancy, just 30 slots and ftp access.

The reason I am asking for this is because our project uses a different masterserver than the valve one so usa servers are rare, we have a total of 48 europe servers and 3 usa servers, the usa servers are full and we are in need of another one. This is a big project and I am seeking someone's help.

Heres the catch, we can't pay you. Our project isn't funded and we work on it ourselves. I can offer you however a site designed by me, support for your host, advertising on the server for your host, as well as the our forums.

PM me with any offers or post them here. I probably won't get anyone but its worth a try.

nothing fancy? you asked for a 30 slot server. if you have so many servers im sure you know the kind of cpu load one of these game servers requires. that would pretty much destroy a single cpu (even a 3+ghz 64bit). It would render the hosting machine mostly useless, or highly limited.

I have run a few small game server communities in my day and can tell anyone who is interested in hosting this person that the advertisements that come from in-game advertising and out-of-game advertising are not great. the marketing age group is 13 to 20 for counter-strike. not many 15 yr old kids have credit cards and want hosting. its a risky use of one of your servers. (on map change, these servers of this size WILL take 100% cpu of your system for a duration no less than 1 minute, which could eqaute to a minute of downtime every hour).

GL

WTF? Destroy a CPU? What are you running on like 200 MHz processor? Half of the servers hosted on our project run on free places. I can't say if they are good or bad because I don't live in UK.

I didn't ask for commentry either, offers ONLY.

Thank you. Sorry for the outburst earlier. Its annoying when people say it impossible to try and etc.

Added Kdp20.

A 30 slot gameserver can go for an average of 60$, and that's alot of value to give away for free...would you be able to do monthly payments in the future?

Hey I really need a CS: S server because my clan and I don't have enought money to keep a server running so I would REALLY appreciate it it you could get us a CS: S server. I think that any where between a 20-32 slot/person server would work.

Thanks again,
[KnK]<ad0193> , and the whole [KnK] clan:classic2:

If you need to get a hold of me my emails : alexgd0193@aim.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Do companies even try and READ what the requests are on this forum ever?

I think they all read the requests. I also think some of them are noobs to hosting and have reseller accounts. They probably know nothing about background processes or what kind of load a game server would have on the server.

Cs S

ClanForumsLive.com is now sponsoring 25 clans for counterstrike. We are giving sponsorship to clans who cannot pay for a server. You can have a 20 man server for free and Teamspeak is also available.

You must be active in our forums and YOU MUST keep the sponsored by Text on both the Teamspeak server and the CSS Server. You will have admin control. If you just want one to play the game on you can just use the servers we have provided.

We are offering BF2 unranked
America's Army Non Honor
Counterstrike Source

And coming soon Black Hawk Down.

So it is possible to get a server from someone from the gaming community.

Support
Clanforumslive.com A Free Division of Hosting4UNow.com

Back