• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Game Servers (Starting Company)

Hypernic

Well, I recently want to start a game server company however, I lack the funding for it. So therefore I have to go around to different places and ask for help to do so. Before you say "Good luck, n00b" or "Get a job", I would like to point out a couple things, my job doesn't pay me enough to make enough money for my bills AND dedicated game servers. However heres what I can offer. Again sorry if I sound a bit desperate, its just I don't have anyway of launching a project without support.

Anyone who is seeking a really good and cheap dedicated server please contact me, heres the specs I am currently looking at. Test IP is below too.

Public Servers $1.50/Slot
Private Servers $1.00/Slot

Specifications
Connection: 100 MBPs
RAM: 1024 MB
Processor: 2.4GHz

Features:
Free Re-installation: Yes (1 time though)
FTP Access: Yes

Test IP: 69.41.232.167

I would like to add that as a sign of my good faith, that I won't run away with your money, I will give you web-hosting (1 GB space and 5 GB b/w) free of charge.

This server is top of the line so you don't have to worry about downtime or issues.

Once again, thank you to whoever buys, once I earn enough money those who make this business a reality will get 1 month free.

Thanks in advance, feel free to PM me with questions or comments.

Contact info (for now) - MSN: support@pwnagehost.com, E-mail:admin@serverxeon.com

oh right, you added me on msn, can you login, so we can discuss the sponsorship there, and good luck with the gameservers, i hope we can provide you with good advertising, if we do become your sponsor :)

Back