• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

GamingServed.com Template

Oh alright, not too bad but a bit same as all the rest.

Nothing to do on a pic though so can't try out the switch between sections and interaction.

Again a 'drab' (which okay fits gamer battle site) theme and contrast on text and background needs work.

That do :)

Wow, overall the site looks great!

- Colours: I really like the colour co-ordination of the site, it's very professional looking.

- "Gaming" in the banner... with the white border and the white (light blue) world background, perhaps the shadeing of orange is a tad bit light? If you look at the bronze/silver/gold plans, the shades stand out really really well, but the "Gaming" in "Gaming Served" blends in a bit too much and is more difficult to read.

- Plans.
1. How about making the titles of each plan co-ordinate with their colour? i.e. make the bronze plans in bronze shades, silver in silver, gold in gold. It looks good as it is now, but considering the overall site is fully shaded blue, a little extra colour may
2. How about offering Starter & Platinum packages?

Even if you didn't want to change a single thing, it looks great as it is IMO.

Yeah I tired that, it looked a lot worse. I dunno why. So I went back to silver.

"Again a 'drab'", Whats a drab?

Thanks for the lengthy responses, I just hate short, dumb negative feedback which is why I made emphasis on that.

Can't deny that. The original owner wanted it to look like Evolans, after he messed up I just kept it.

Thanks for the feedback. I will upload the new version later, same colors, just slightly more expanded.

Stay tuned.

I would get rid of the background (make it a solid color), or blend the diagonal text into it even further - as it is right now, it can be hard for folks with bad eyesight (like myself!) to see the actual Website text.

Overall, it looks good. :)

Diagonal background won't work since the borders on the content are all gradients. However the MAIN background is a solid color.

My eyesight seems fine, and it cools my eyes, where exactly does it hurt yours?

If possible please explain this "or blend the diagonal text into it even further"

Image updated, tell me what you think of it now. All thats left is the header text.

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/452/siteih9.jpg

Back