• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Idea for Game Servers

Hypernic

If you don't know already, I own a site called Gaming Served, as of now, I have finished the main page of the site. Afterwards I will be working on the rest of the content for the site. Should take a lot less time.

In the meantime, I had a great idea come to mind, if anyone wishes to get into the game server provider business and has at least the following. I am offering the person to have a server merge with us. In order to increase company network and attract a wide arrange of customers.

- Dedicated Server, person interested must have at least one with a VERY good, if not the best network, we currently use a VA datacenter and offer the the best pings on the East Coast, people interested must have very good hardware.
- Must be professional, no people will be considered if they wish to act childish.
- Must have back-up funding. I can't guarantee your specific location will be bought out in the first month. However if you do consider joining, don't die off in the first month.

What do you get in exchange? Other than the fact that you get to use our site for your profits, and advertising, you get an installation of TCAdmin and billing via Modernbill. You also get to keep any profits you make unless they cause an unbalance in pay between servers, we are a company, lets try to support each other.

If you are planning, we can recommend a couple locations for you.

Contacts at
- AIM = ServerXSupport
- MSN = support@pwnagehost.com
- Xfire = 1ite

Also investors welcome, feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Back