• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Hiring] Game Server Staff

Hypernic

Qualifications
ATM, I am not currently hiring but seeing who is interested in a job. Below are qualifications, if you meet them, please reply, PM, IM, whatever to get into contact.

Positions Available: Sales
Must have good grammar and spelling skills
Must have good people skills, no calling clients morons or etc.
Advertising of company (non-spam) recommended.

I am willing to either 30% commission/per sale OR 2 customers = 1/month free game server depending on sales.

Company Info
This is a fairly new company I am starting, I have a domain, hosting, and a pretty professional design. The name is Gaming Served. We will be purchasing ModernBill, TCAdmin, and 2/1 dedicated boxes to start off with.

Optional Application
It has come to a bad time to start this because my work has been laying off some people so I don't have that much money. Due to that reason, I am limited in money. if anyone currently owns/wants to purchase a dedicated box and has trouble running it. I will offer in return for access to your server full profits made on the box. I will include teaching if required, however the box is sold under GamingServed.com.

In conclusion, I can't tell what the future has in store, so I hope a few of you decide to contact me.

MSN - support@pwnagehost.com
AIM - ServerXSupport
Xfire (optional) - 1ite

Thanks in advance!

Please don't flame or post negative remarks since they get on my nerves. People who are interested only.

Last edited:
Okay, well send me an msn message when you have time, could have a client within minutes (America's army) pending the servers will be stable, and several after that.

Back